The Beginning of It All

IZUKU POV

A boy, no older than the age of 4 slow creeps into a bedroom. He sneaks up and onto the bed where we can see a young girl sleeping.

"BOO!" he yells.

"Ahh! Onii-chan~ don't do that!" the girl yells.

"Sorry Izumi, but I think you should be more worried about what today is, right?" he asks knowingly.

The girl ponders for a bit until she gasps.

"My quirk exam is today!" she screams in excitement.

"It is. Now go wake up mom and dad, I'll be there in a sec." he tells her.

"Okay Izu." She says before giving her big brother, Izuku, a hug and a kiss on the cheek before running to their parents' room.

Izuku chuckles to himself before he starts to clean up the bed that he made a mess out of when he scared her. While doing so he starts to hear the rest of his family talking.

3RD PERSON POV

"Okaa-san, Otou-san get up!" Izumi screams while slamming open the door to a bedroom.

In this bedroom we can see a couple known as Inko and Toshinori Yagi. Inko is a woman in her mid 30's though she doesn't look a day over 24. She has long and luscious green hair and around the height of 5'6" (167 cm). Toshinori is a frail and skinny looking man at the height of 5'9" ((175 cm). He has bright yellow hair that flops around his head.

Inko scrams to get up, yelling "Is everything alright!?! What happened?"

Toshinori also asks "Are you okay?"

"Well, kind of, I have my quirk exam today so hurry uuuuupppppp!" Izumi tells them.

"You're right!" Inko exclaims ", but we have to eat breakfast first. Hun, could you start something?"

Izuku enters the room and asks, "What would you like for breakfast Izumi?"

"Pancakes!" she exclaims.

He chuckles a bit before saying good morning to his parents.

"Good morning Izuku/Son." Inko and Toshi respond simultaneously.

Toshi gets out of bed and makes his way toward the kitchen while the kids and their mother talk for a bit.

TIMESKIP TO THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE

IZUKU POV

Once we get to the doctor's Izumi and I go over to the games area while mom goes to check us in. I already know my quirk, even though nobody else does, and hopefully it will stay that way. My quirk is called All-in-One and it allows me to take, give, copy, and make quirks. So, I'm kind of overpowered 🙂. Anyways I know my dad is old, like, SUPER old because I made a quirk that would run a DNA test on myself and found out that his real name is Hisashi Midoriya and that 4 years ago he had been really injured in a fight against all might, so it seems like he was a villain through All Might's eye, but to me he is a hero. The reason for this is because he found a way to keep mom happy and I found out that he is always supporting the quirkless, abused, or the so called "worthless" people of society in the shadows. That would mean that Izumi is my half-sister, and my "dad" isn't really my dad, and he would be my stepfather. I still like because he makes mom happy and Izumi happy.

"The Yagi's are the Yagi's here?" someone called out.

'I guess I got lost in thought about life again' Izuku thought to himself.

"Izuku, would you like to come with us or not?" mother asked solemnly knowing that I was probably quirkless due to an x-ray done when I was 3 ½ due to a broken foot.