WHAT?!

It was an okay-ish night. Cold winds, rattling windows, yeah...it was pretty shitty, but hey, that's ok-

"Y/n!!! " a voice rang out in the cold air, a steam engine rolled up to where the four others were. Oliver, Duck, Donald, Douglas, and I looked over. Thomas was 'standing' on the track, eyes bolging with fear, "Oh thank lady you're okay! You didn't come back to the sheds and we, well, Percy, Edward, Henry and I thought you were hurt! Are you okay? "

Y/n stared, slowly blinking owlishly. Y/n smiled, cracking a hearty laugh, "yes, yes! I'm okay, Thomas! Thank you for worrying, I was just catching up with some new friends! Ya' should know Donald, Douglas, Oliver, and Montague, right? "

"Ya, I do! Thank you four for, uh, keeping him out of harm! But we must be going, a storm coming soon! "

"Oh, you're welcome, Thomas, happy to help! Goodbye y/n! " Oliver smiled, duck 'nodded' his head, speaking a small smile."Al'eady? Well, I guess t'is be a goodbye for now, eh? Make sure ya' stay outta' t'ouble, we'll be'h askin' about ya'! "

"Agreed! " Donald and Douglas grinned, holloring towards you and Thomas as they left the sheds, "So long, Dougie, Donni, Ducky and Oly! "

"I guess you had fun, huh? I'm glad, just..don't scare us again, yeah? " y/n nodded securing a little 'yeah' to Thomas, chugging along the small railway, past the trees lining with wilting leaves and branches. Stopping at a light, y/n hopped out, walking carefully on Thomas' bumpers, sitting by his face, legs stretched down, Thomas, whose face was a light pink, didn't make sound, slowly watching the man sit at his bumpers. 

"Thank you, really Thomas. It has been so long since someone cared. " y/n smiled at Thomas, giving his cheek a peck as the human looked back to facing forwards. The train blushed, face turning a hue of red.

Making it into the sheds, Thomas backed up into his coop, stopping to let the man down off his buffers before being developed in a hug, "a-ck- what? " The male seemed surprised, "You're okay!! Oh, see Edward, I told you he'd be okay!! " The high-pitched voice said, looking towards an older, but wiser, man, deemed Edward.

"Woah- hold up wait-" even with protest the small boy jumped in happiness, "It's so nice to finally hug you!! Oh, I couldn't wait for this day! Oh-oh!! I have so many things we can do! Like- like bird watching!! Or puzzles!!" The small green-ette cheered, his spiky smooth hair bouncing, overalls jittering. "Percy, calm down, you don't want to overwhelm y/n, do you?"

The small boy, dubbed Percy, gasped, muttering a small 'sorry' as he backed away by Edward. "No, no, your fine P-man, uh... How did you become, uh, human??" Edward sighed, "Oh, we could always do it, dear, but we just don't often, especially since FC and our drivers and firemen don't really know. I... hope you can keep a secret?" 

Edward gave a small smile, you shriveled in, letting this capture around your brain, then grinned, "Well then! If this keeps on happening regularly, then I'm bound to hand out hugs more often! And of course, Edward. You have a detest secret, my promise to keep this. " y/n smiled, his canines showing slightly. Percy jumped, again, in joy, hugging y/n tighter, if possible.