Chapter 24

Ainsley's POV

I'd taken 5 minutes to throw some clothes and things into my suitcase, and I called Tara. 

When I sat down in the passenger seat, she just looked at me, her big blue eyes piercing through  my soul. 

"So what's this about?" She asked. 

To keep from crying, I bit down on my lip so hard it started bleeding. 

"We had a little fight." I said. 

"Seems more than little." She motioned to the suitcase in her back seat. 

"I can't talk about it, Tara." 

"Why not?" 

"Because I'll cry, and I hate crying." 

"Crying is okay." 

"Crying and me don't mix." 

"Let's just go to my place and we'll figure this out." 

----------

Trinity's POV

I was cleaning the bathroom when I got a call from Ashley. 

"I'm coming over." She said. 

"Okay." I said. 

"Are you home?" 

And that's when I heard it. The heartbreak in her voice, the sniffles between words. 

"Yes. Are you okay?" 

"No, not really." 

"What happened?" 

"Ainsley and I had a fight, I got pissed off, and left, told her to leave, it's just messy." 

"Well it's okay, Ash. We'll figure it out when you get here. I can help you." I said. 

"I just can't believe I did that. She's my sister! She's all I have! I love her so much. She's my best friend. I can't believe I said what I said. It can't be undone, Trin. She's gonna hate me." 

"She's not gonna hate you. She worships you. You're her everything." 

"I can't believe I said that." She said. "I'm such an asshole." 

"It's okay, Ash. Shit happen. She's never gonna hate you." 

"What if that was the last thing I ever say to her? Then what, Trinity? I hate myself!" 

"Calm down, Ash. You're driving." 

"It was the heat of the moment. I think it's more the fact that I can't stand to see her in the state she's in, going to all those parties and always looking like shit. I guess that's it. It's from a place of love." 

"Exactly." 

"I love her so much. I don't care about a stupid fight. She might. I just want to give her a hug and tell her I'm sorry. I'm such an idiot. She's everything I have left. I love Ainsley so much, you don't underst-" 

Then I heard a loud sound and I had no idea what it was. 

"Ash?" I said. 

Silence. 

Oh shit. 

"Ashley?" 

Nothing. 

What the hell. 

"ASHLEY?" 

----------

Ainsley's POV

"I can tell you later." I said to Tara as we sat on her couch.