LOVE THEORY

in which,

the original hybrid and his muse

are tangled up in a wicked love theory..

@sickriots 2023.

𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮 let's play a love game, play a love game !

NAME

NAME. BELLONA 'BELS' AMORALIS.

NAME. NIKLAUS 'KLAUS' MIKAELSON.

"Come on love one more dick punch and it won't be able to function!"

"Shut up dog."

"I'm not a dog!"

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are."

"..Fine... love you!"

"Love you too."

In which the Klaus Mikaelson is ensnared in a deadly game of love with the one and only nobody. Literally. Ever since she was packaged and shipped off to the Mystic Falls Foster Center, all Bellona has ever been known for is being nobody. Nobody cared about foster kids. They were the unfortunate ones, the ones you would hear whispers about, "Poor kids..." they would mutter.

But Bellona knew who she was, and it certainly wasn't nobody. She was going to rise up against all the bullshit the world threw at her and rule her kingdom with a heart made of stone and a fist crafted of pure iron. Not a single person would get in her way, she vowed. But maybe, just maybe, the cold-hearted hybrid could wedge himself into her shriveled heart and ignite a missing fire that would burn down the world.

"Let's play!" Screamed the stars, cheered the moon, and crowed the sun.