Fem!Dom

Mommy kink, praise kink, bondage, fingering, strap-on, dildo, cock ring, aftercare

Sooo this is you:

5'5
More of a softie style
((The rest is for you to imagine))

Your partner is:
6'0
Looks nice, but a horny overprotective bitch
P/N refers to them, or call them any name.

These will stay the same in this book unless stated otherwise ]

Onto the chapter!

My eyes roll as I look around. I was tired, and bored. I look at P/N, and get an idea.

I sit up, and stand, walking over to her. I sit on her lap, resting my head on her shoulder. A nice nap should do-

My eyes close, legs straddling her waist.. Ah, nothing could go wrong today- I felt her rub up against my crotch, and I started to feel a boner come on- Damn it.

P/N reaches a hand down towards my pants, her fingers wrapping around my clothed member. I felt a moan coming on, biting my bottom lip, to keep it in.

She smirked at this. " Oh honey, am I making you feel good? " She slightly taunted, as she pulled my boxers down.

We were both in our PJ's, because it was late.

I'm glad she doesn't sleep naked. I finally gave in to the palming, as I moaned out " MOMMY~ "
She looked at me like I had just made her favorite breakfast again. Excited, and a bit surprised.

She started kissing and sucking on my neck, still palming me. I managed to moan out. " 'M gonna cum.. " As I came into my boxers.
She kissed all over my neck and jaw, caressing my cheeks with her hands.

I looked up at her desperately, I needed.. Something more than this. I kissed her neck a few times back, making her stop everything..

She muttered something before picking me up. I looked at her, surprised. She looked at me, before dropping me on our bed. She pinned me down.

She pulled something out of a cabinet that was usually locked.... It was a rope.
When did she have time to get that? I looked at her nervously.

I was into bondage at times- But this was different.. It was usually just fake handcuffs. " Remember, honey, safe words, okay? " She said.

I nodded, sitting up for her, letting her undress me, and tie it around me, tying my hands back, letting my thoughts slip away. I smiled at her, as she kissed and sucked on my neck.

Coherent thoughts wouldn't form, just a constant droning of " More " in the back of my head. I laid my head on hers, closing my eyes, as she whispered praises to me against my skin.

She wrapped a cold hand around my member, I shifted in slight discomfort at how cold it was, my soft whines and moans filling the room. She shushed me softly, and I stayed still.
With her other hand she looked for something in a drawer of our nightstand, one I rarely touched. She pulled out a few items and put them behind her back.

I came into her palm wordlessly, and she pulled her hand back after. She wiped her hand off with a wet wipe, and kissed me on the lips briefly.

" Hun, do you think you can prep yourself? I'll have to be doing something for now, but I'll be right back. " She told me, with a smile. I nodded, a bit confused. What did she have to do? She quickly untied me, and left.

Once she left the room, I put some lube onto my fingers, she'd left a little bottle of it for me. I slowly plunged two in, thrusting them in and out, moaning and whining softly.

After a moment, I put in my third finger, thrusting them in and out. I pulled them out again after a moment. I looked in the drawer, and saw...

. . . . .

A dildo? Well... P/N could be out there for a while, and.. Fuck it. Whatever. I sat it on the bed, positioning my entrance right above the tip.. My body went down, bringing it into my ass, a moan coming from my mouth.
I bounced up and down on it, shuddering. I started to feel a knot in my stomach, and precum leaked from my dick-

The door opened. " I knew it. Baby, don't you know not to do that? " I looked up, seeing P/N with a strap-on on her, and that was it. She picked me up off the plastic, and held me in her arms.

She held my back against the wall, my legs straddling her waist. She kissed me, one hand jerking my dick for a moment, making me moan. She slipped her tongue into my mouth, slipping a cock ring onto me.

I just kissed back, my back arching as her thumb rubbed the tip. I moaned into her mouth, my body relaxing. Until I felt something hard poking into my entrance, making me go stiff. I laid my head on her chest, letting her do it-

It hurt. I mumbled out " Yellow ", she slowed all movements drastically, still jerking me off slowly. I nodded my head softly, and she continued to push in at a slow pace, bottoming out. I looked at her with a whine, and she started a slow pace of thrusts.

I started to get comfy, until she picked up a fast speed. I moaned out, loudly, " Mommy! " as she hit my prostate, and she continued to hit that spot. I squirmed, I felt so close to... I dry orgasmed, as she hadn't taken the cock ring off. I panted, and she pulled out.

Aftercare segment:

She took off the cock ring, and I sighed. She let me lay down, I was already too exhausted to move. I heard her starting to run a bath, making me smile. After a few minutes she came out and picked me up, carrying me into the bathroom, with a bubble bath inside the bath tub.

She sat me down inside, making me smile, and stepped in behind me. She cleaned out my hair with shampoo and conditioner, and then I must have fell asleep.

((1032 words! Sorry this took so long! You can request a one shot if you'd like!!))