Nervousness

Author pov:

YN and jk both got shocked by seeing each other

Jk pov:

"YN" he said her name in utter shock. YN mother seeing both of them.
YN: Hello sir.
Jk: hello
YNM: you both know eachother?
YN&JK: YES
YNM: how?
YN: mom he is my professor in University.
(Her mom made an understood expression)
YNM: Great then Mr.jeon I'm very happy by knowing that she is your student. Please take care of her in studies.

( I gave a small nod. YN is not uttering a word)
Jk: ok mrs.park i will be going. ( I bowed and she give a nod i went to my apartment)

My heart is beating very fast and I'm getting nervous don't know why. Now i have to see her after University also. Iam trying get rid of those weird feelings about her but now.... AAAAHHHHH!

YN pov:

Oh god.. mr.jeon is now my neighbour. Iam getting nervous by thinking about it
EOMMAAAAA..i shouted her name..
YNM: yes baby
YN: why you told him to take care of me. I'm not a child now 😠
YNM: calm down my daughter ( hobaaa) . I know but i care about you we are always far away from you. So I took some tension about you. Now see mr.jeon your professor is our neighbour . I don't have any tension
YN: eomma but..
YNM: no buts YN.. i know he is your crush.

( My eyes widened by listening to my mom)
Don't get shock sorry but i read your dairy one day so I get to know about mr.jeon . Today I get to see his face also. He is quite handsome your choice is good.
( My mom is mocking me)
YN: mom how can you read my dairy without my permission. Seriously.... Yeah I used to have crush on him.
YNM: what is the meaning of used to?
YN: i love him mom but he is my professor.
YNM: YN i understand you that is the fact that he is your professor. And I don't have any problem if you have relationship with your professor

(My mom said teasingly. I blushed and again the rejection i got from him came to my mind and tears formed in my eyes. Secretly i held them and forced a smile towards my mom)

YN: mom i have to focus on my studies this is my last year in college so leave about that. Now help me in unpacking.

(She nodded and helped me)

My mom dad went back next day morning. I spent a day with them by doing some shopping for house hold items and went to restaurant yesterday with them. Now iam missing them badly. I have to got to university also.

Jk pov:

Yesterday night i didn't close my eyes for a second YN is roaming in my mind now I have to go to university. I locked the door and seeing at her apartment if i get a glimpse of her. She opens the door and our eyes met.

YN pov:

I got ready for University and while going out i saw mr.jeon infront of his house and our eyes met.

Hope you guys like this chapter to. Please let me know any suggestions/ mistakes. I try to improve.