2 : Welcome To The Miscalculation's Family

PJ walk on front while being followed by Void from behind and Gradient a bit far from them yet still within hearing range. PJ stops in front of the room at the end of the corridors on the left side of the walls. "This will be your room, feel free to knock on the the door opposite of your room it's mine" PJ said with a small smile on his face. The smile quuickly fell as Gradient interrupted him by saying "And the one beside his is mine. Come over whenever you felt boring. Also dad's room is beside yours."

Sparks are sparkling between the two siblings. And neither want to lose to another. "Thank you, I'll try to find a place by the end of this week." With that said Void went inside his room.

After Void went inside, the brothers took a moment to let the words sink in their mind. 'Find a place..... end of this week.... he's not staying!!!' as if there are reading each other mind, both reach an agreement and quickly went to find their father to have a talk about this. They found their dad on the phones at the kitchen table. After Error hung up the call he suddenly being bombarded by questions from his two sons. "DAD!! Void not going to stay with us for long?!?!" yelled both of the brothers. "Why? Have you both took a liking for him?" Error asked with a smile spread across him face. His question is being answers by Gradient "Like? LIKE? You knew that both of us had always wanted soemone to spoil. Is Void really going to move out by the end of this week?" asked him with a glistening eyes.

"That's depends on him. I've just call the child service center and asked them about Void. He's up in their system. As for his past, It's better for him to talk about his past when he's comfortable. And since he's doesn't have a place to stay, the child service center asked if I want to adopt him. If Void is fine with it then I would like to." Error said with a bit of sympathy when mention about Void's past. When PJ and Gradient heard about this both of them do a mini cheers to avoid creating to much noise. There are still other tenant's after all and the landlord is quite scary. PJ asked "When are you going to ask him about this" Error only reply with "Tonight after dinner."

Unknown to them, Void is standing at the corridor. He had heard everything. Quickly and quietly he return back to his room. Inside the room Void are having an argument inside his head.

'They want me here..? Is that even the truth? Why would anyone's want me.. The Chara's only got close to me because I kept supplying them with essential needs. The bad sans.. yeah no. Nightmare decide that I was hostile when I refuse his offer to destroyed the whole Multiverse together. My job to maintain the balance so that the Multiverse doesn't collapse and his ambition's went entirely opposites of what I was suppose to do.' After a while he had realize that he's getting off track. 'Anyway.. they want to know my opinion... That's the first after Blue.. Maybe just maybe it's fine to stay with them. After all I do need a place to stay because of this body of mine I doubt that anyone would just rent a place to me.' Void stands up from the floor then lay down on his bed.

"What are you going to choose Error.." he said to himself.

.

Dinner came quickly and all of them are eating at the dinner table. PJ and Gradient couldn't contain their emotions as they kept looking at Void with an excitement in their eyes. After the foods gone Void help Error to clean the table. And soon the time finally came. Error called Void to the living room saying that he had some question for him. Void walk to the living room with a nervous feeling on his bones. "So.. I've called the child service center and they have confirm that your name are in their system." Error starts. "And they laid down an offer for me. I'm wondering if yo-" his sentence being cut off by Gradient and PJ yelling "WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE OUR BROTHER." Even though Void had knew this information beforehand it's still surprise him because right now at this moment they want to welcome him into their family.

A few drops of tear fell down from the corner of his eye sockets. Void had made up his mind "Y- yes please" that sentence alone enough to my the other to crush him into a hug. Unfortunately, they didn't aware of the fact the Void have Haphephobia (a fear of touch) and because of the sudden contact he crash.

It took the other by surprise when he did that. The surprise soon change into panic. And soon enough chaos took place.

PJ is shaking Void thinking that it would make him snap out of if yet he made it worse. 911 is being called by Error who's worried about his now adoptive son. Gradient is screaming on the background about "NOOOO. VOID DON'T DIED ON ME" After a few minutes things calm down a bit. Now they have notice that there's a percentage bar above Void's head. "Maybe we should wait until the bar reach 100% first" said PJ.

After a solid 10 minutes Void had finished rebooting. Expecting that they going to be scared of him but what he didn't expected the they asked if he's alright with worried in their voice and not getting close afraid that the same things will happened to Void. This question alone is enough to make Void feel loved and appreciate. He quickly reply with "It's happened sometimes. That just the way of my body coping with my Haphephobia. B- but I think it's fine for you guys, just don't do it by surprise." The three make a note about it in their mind. "Sorry about it Void. And -" Error apologize for his and his two son's mistake. "WELCOME TO THE MISCALCULATION'S FAMILY, VOID" they yelled.

That same day they gat a noise complain from their neighbors.