1 (Blue chains and lies)

'Long ago, a young girl name Sheila who was a kind soul without any guidance in life.
One day, she got caught by other gods and was chain up and unfortunately gain too much new power, the poor girl couldn't handle that much power soon went mad.
Sheila soon attack everything that move, breath, live.
The most powerful gods and immortal people had to seal her away.
After a bloody battle and many people dying, she was finally seal away for good. Sheila was now sealed in other space, in chains.'

The young boy look at the scroll in his hands and thought 'man, only if this really happened. too bad that this person didn't know the real truth what happened that fateful year'

This young boy is name hope: Part butterfly and part boy. Has wing and antennas, wears something to cover his eyes (often flowers.) Wears a oversized blue hoodie and black pants, and a cape around his neck. Brown hair. Hope was a leader of his own gang call dead butterflies. He caused a whole bunch of problems years ago but that a story for a another day. (Now immortal)

Hope P.O.V

You know? When I got offered to defeat a powerful god, I wasn't expecting my old best friend to be the powerful god. You may be asking "hey, why did a ten year old boy get ask to defeat a powerful god?" Well, because Sheila killed half of the immortal people somehow and they needed some other powerful immortal people and guess what? I was a powerful immortal person! Wow! Was it fun?

Uh, no not at all. It was down right horrifying. I still remember Sheila screams of unbearable pain and suffering when the ritual was cast, and I stand there scared out of my mind. I feel so guilty...

"HOPE!" Oh, no. One of fate tellers yelled my name. "WHAT?" I yelled back to fate "DID YOU TRIED TO CHANGE FATE AGAIN WITH SHEILA?!" oh, I don't think I did? Maybe I did. "WH-NO! I DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT POWER ANYMORE, REMEMBER?!" Man, I still such a great lair, hehehe. "HOPE IF THAT A IS LIE, I SWEAR YOU GOING TO SEE POS" She threat. I should probably hide, but will I? No. This isn't the first time this happens, and not even close to being the last! Back then, I used to change fate, space, time, dreams, ect ect a lot, and I mean a lot. So much that all of those guardians of those things often got mad because I keep messing them up. So what? If I pull a casual "take your dream away" move? Pfff, who needs to dream?... Wait a sec-

My phone buzzed, I took it off the charger and look why it buzzed. A massage, from puppet heart! My old best friend. (That isn't sealed away)

Puppy heart: hey bestie! So, you know that Sheila had parents?

Me: uh, yeah what about them?

Puppy heart: well, they back

I blink, then again and again before replying

Me: What

Puppy heart: yeah! They're back and look amazing as always

Me: lol, you are a fan boy of them.

Puppy heart: I AM NOT

Me: YES YOU ARE, SIMP HAVJWSJSKB

Puppy heart: shut up 🙂

Me: No

Puppy heart: I hate you 💙

Me: love ya too 💙

Getting on people's nerves is really fun, I love it. Oh yeah, before anyone ask, I am... I think around 113? Puppet heart is now immortal due to me. He is 102 years old, so we are basically kids or maybe teens.

I plop onto my bed, and just realized 'ugh, I have go to workkkkk...' I look at my picture of me and my real mother, I miss her. I get back up to go get changed into my normal "proper clothes for work" for some reason wear a hoodie isn't very, formal. Hmph. I changed and go down stairs to see my team, my crow mom, bat dad and Riley. "Oh! Boss! Blizzard ask me to tell you something." Althea said. I bet it going to be something about me letting Althea be obsessed with Pos or something like that. Althea dragged me into a different room "so, what is oh, so important that nobody can listen too?" I love being such a sm- "Sheila is back, she got set free by someone. We need to do something real fast soon, we don't know if Sheila is still mad about her being chain up." My smirk got slap off real quick. She back? She is really back, and this isn't some kind of sick joke. Right? I mean, I did missed her but we had to seal her away! She was in so much pain and the spell would make it all go away but she will go into a different space. "Boss, breathe. I know this a lot to take in." I follow the first step, I take in a breath "okay good, hold it in" follow that too "now breathe out" and I breathe out, good to realize that my sister remember my tip to her. It feels, nice. I started to ask so many questions "she really back? Not some kind of sick joke? Is she mad at me?! I hope not! Who set her free!? Why did he set her free?! Is sh-" "boss! Calm down! We don't know a lot about this right now, but we have a bigger problem. If she back, it means they're back. They not going to rest until the ritual is fully finished. If that ritual is finished, then we may want to pick a god to pray to and get see them! You remember how hard it was to just to get her in one spot? Now, it going to be near impossible!" Althea was right, if Sheila is back. The same gods will try to get her and finish the ritual.

This isn't good at all, I remember everything that happened all those year.

"Who are you?"

"My name is hope, you seem a bit hopeless about being free. So, I am here to give you hope!"
-------------------------------------------------
"I just realized, I never gave you my name. My real one, ahem. My real name is Sheila. Uh, Aruna the seventh soul of the Magnolia clan, but you can call me Sheila, much more easier"

"Well, by that logic. You could call me just hope. Hope the guidance to death and hope butterfly, is a bit long don't ya think?"

"Hah! Sure, though. I pretty sure the name diamond will fit you more!"
---------------------------------------------------------

"MAKE IT STOP! IT HURTS!"

"..."

I only heard screaming and the sounds of a small whisper saying 'help her, move!' but no matter what. I couldn't move a inch, I watched her breaking one chain then a other. Tears rolling down her face, to be soon hit the fire.

I felt hopeless and useless.

Useless for not being able to save her

Hopeless for being a good friend any time soon and a good savior. Or a good hero, what kind of hero stands there frozen from fear and shocked?

"BOSS! WATCH OUT!"

My best friend, my best worker, my father.

Blizzard pull me, and cover me.

I didn't realize that Sheila tried to attack me.

Blizzard block me from the attack but got badly hurt. Sheila new powers are from different gods, even though they are weaker. Doesn't mean that mortals can handle them.

I felt even more useless and hopeless, mix with some helplessness.
----------------------------------------

"Ozul, now! Do it now!"

"I Ozul, the third crow of death! I will send Sheila to the Void Space! Where nobody can get in or out!"

"GAH! I will kill everything you love when I get back! I'll get better at my powers and when I do! You be sorry! All of you!"

With that, she was chain and dragged into the void space. Her threat felt empty at the time. Her voice was filled with venom and anger.

The blood of the other gods, stain the rocks and ground. Their bodies, unmoving and staring into your souls.
It was nerve wrecking.

She had manage to slice flower's throat open.
Ozul's head was spilt open.
Cecily's eyes were now useless.
Hatirosa's is now heartless.
Abhai's arm is now missing.
Acanatha's face was now destroy.
My heart and left leg were now missing.

F.virus has fallen
Pos has fallen
Chattole has fallen
C.po has fallen
Sunlight has fallen
Moonfell has fallen
Amella has fallen
Zane has fallen
Star has passed on
.
.
Blizzard is badly hurt and needs medical attention immediately.

The weaker gods has flee.

Even though I don't have a heart
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I can still feel it being shattered into a million of pieces.
------------------------------------------

"Boss? Are you remembering that time?"

I didn't even realize that I was crying. Althea wipe my tears away, I soon hugged her tightly. She hugged me back and pat my back

"Shh... I know, it was scary, but calm down. It was in the past, it all over now."

it may be over for now, but it a loop. Ready to start all over.

And I am scared, I miss Sheila.

I'm supposed to be hopeful, but I am hopeless.