FIFTEEN

Vennela's P

Vennela's P.O.V

Anna what happened from past ten minutes your just sitting silently and wasting my time. Just say the thing for which you called me to talk or let me go Jai is waiting for me downstairs we have to go and buy books for my UPSC prepration” I said to Anna with irritated voice. As after completing breakfast prepared by him and Jai,  I and Jai were going to buy books which are necessary for my UPSC prepration but he stopped us by saying that he wants to talk something with me personally

Kanda is it necessary for you to become police officer” From where did this question even arise doesn't he knew that me being police officer and Anna becoming lawyer was not only our dream but our parents dream.

You sing very well you have job in Jai's company also. Then why do you need another career just leave this craziness of becoming police officer and do what your already doing that is teaching music and dance if you want I will start an academy where you can teach music and dance for money unlike in temple for free” He said to me in calm voice but increasing my anger with each word he spoke.

Arey wha really Brother even you sing good right infact you even trained Jai perfectly then why did you become Lawyer my dear brother you could have also become Singer just like Jai now also it's not late become full time singer and if you want money ask me my parents might have left this world but they have left lot of money and property to me and you which you have forgotten but I am taking care of from last thirteen years” I said to him with disgust filled voice. How dare he to offer money for me as if he doesn't know how much welth our parents has left behind for us.

Each penny they had was what they got from my grandparents and what they both got as a salary was used for others till their death they dint used a single penny for themselves or for us and used for betterment of society but unfortunately after their death I couldn't do that because Chikappa and Chikamma dint let me to do so I was teaching music and dance for free of cost as that was what I learnt from my mother and I would never stop that and I am pretty sure that Anna also thought Music to Jai for same reason and he saying that I can teach music and dance for money was a question on my self respect and I would not forgive him easily for questioning my self respect because I have not given him permission to do that.

Kanda I did not meant in that way even you know that but please listen to me why are you so stubborn ? I clearly know that you are not joining to department just because of your dream but there is some other reason as well and I don't want you to do that because disturbing old wounds will only give you pain but nothing else so let things be like as they are” Anna said to me in deep voice and I could easily recognise sadness behind his deep voice which forced me to give up on my mission but only for a second because Immediately I remembered that dreadful night which snatched every single thing from me including my brother.