Chapter 1

Hi, I'm [y/n] and I'm the newest member of the Fairytail Guild.

I'm happy here and I'm making new friends, having joined Lucy, Erza, Happy, Natsu, and Grey's team. (And by joined, I mean I was forced into it by a certain redhead wearing armor.) But I've become great friends with them. Lucy even let me stay at her place with her until I can find my own place.

According to Lucy, I'm the only other Celestial Wizard in all of Fairytail but I find that hard to believe because of how many members there are.

Together, Lucy and I have all 12 zodiac keys. She has Aquarius, Virgo, Taurus, Cancer, Sagittarius, and Leo. Meanwhile, I have Scorpio, Aries, Gemini, Capricorn, Pisces, and Libra.

Lucy has let me see every one of her spirits except for Leo. I keep wondering what that spirit is like.

"Hey, [y/n]!" It was Lucy calling me.

"What is it, Luce?"

"I finally talked Loke into coming out to meet you!"

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's gonna have dinner with us! He got us a reservation at this really nice restaurant for dinner tonight. We're going with the whole team."

"Okay." I say.

"Why don't we go to our place to get ready?" She asks.

"Alright, let's go." I say getting up from where I was sitting at the bar in the guild hall, drinking my [y/f/d] and I join Lucy as we walk back to the house.

***********************************

"[y/n], you can borrow one of my dresses if you want and I'll have Cancer do our hair and I'll do your makeup and you can do mine." Lucy tells me while I'm looking through my clothes.

"Really?" I ask

"Either that or I could have Virgo make something for you."

"Maybe you should have Virgo do that. Besides, I could never do your dresses justice, they all look much better on you."

She smiles,"Aww, you're so sweet! It's hard to believe that you were the one that took out more than half an army of monsters on your own. You barely even used your celestial spirits and all because they hurt Erza and Grey."

"Well, I'm highly protective of my friends, I'm sure that they'd do the same for me. Anyway, it wasn't all me. You, your spirits, Happy, and Natsu did a lot, too." I say.

"Open! Gate of the Maiden! Virgo!" She says.

"Yes, Princess? You summoned me?" Virgo asks.

"Yeah, I need you to find an outfit for [y/n] that looks amazing on her. One for me too, please." Lucy says smiling.

"Of course, Princess." Virgo says.

Virgo disappears and is back in seconds with dresses for us and she redressed us in them within seconds.

I look down at the dress that she picked for me and it's my favorite color and it's comfortable. I look in the mirror and I gasp and my eyes widen in surprise because I actually look good in it.

"Wow! [y/n] you look hot! Who knew!"

"Wow, Lucy, thanks for the vote of confidence." I say sarcastically.

"Sorry, it's just that you never dress like this and you look amazing. I bet you'll look even better once Cancer does your hair and I do your makeup."

"Thanks, Luce. I really appreciate it."

"No Problem." She says as Virgo goes back to the spirit world and she grabs Cancer's key.
"Open! Gate of the Giant Crab! Cancer!" She calls him.

"Sup, Baby." Cancer says.

"Cancer, we need you to fix our hair for a date, please."

"Okay, Baby." He says and we sit for him to do our hair.

***************************************

When Cancer finished fixing our hair, we look in the mirror and I was amazed at how beautiful my hair looked and I wanted to cry because I had never looked so pretty in my life.

"It's.... It's Perfect! Thank you so much, Cancer!" I say smiling and Lucy thanks him and he leaves and we do each others' makeup.

******************************************

When Lucy finishes my makeup, she says,"Wow, [y/n]! Did you know that you're drop dead gorgeous?!"

"What? Lucy, What do you mean?"

She grabs a mirror and holds it in front of my face and I'm stunned by what I see. I look like a goddess or a fairytale princess. I never thought I'd ever look this beautiful and I feel confident and beautiful.

"I-I'm...beautiful..." I say in an amazed whisper.

"Yeah! You might be the most beautiful person in Fairy Tail!"

"I don't know about that. I still think that you, Erza, and Cana are prettier than me."

"You're always so humble and modest, [y/n]. You could do with a little vanity." Lucy tells me.

"Yeah, but it's not in my nature." I smile at her.

"Come on, [y/n], we should start heading for the restaurant. Loke and the others are probably waiting now."

"Alright, let's go!" I say putting on the silver necklace which held a single pearl in a small pendant with two small silver Dolphins framing the pearl and we walked towards the restaurant.

*********************************************

When we got to the restaurant, I saw Natsu, Grey, Juvia, Erza, Happy, and a tall guy with orange hair in a designer suit that was turned away from us, talking to the others and I was wondering if that was Leo.

"Hey guys, sorry we're late. [y/n] isn't that fast in heels." Lucy says.

It was then that the guy in the designer suit turned towards us and my breath hitched in my throat and I felt my eyes go wide.

He was gorgeous!