Chapter 6: Date Night Part 1

Cleo's POV:

Beep bee-....

The ringing of my alarm clock goes off. With a swift response I put the alarm clock and sitting up in my bed. Thinking back what happened yesterday. Stretching myself with a huge smile on my face.

Climbing off the bed tankeld in my bedsheets almost falling flat on my face before catching myself just in time. Speed walking to the bathroom to do my business. I opened  my shower door and  turned the hot water on to climb in. Washing my hair with shampoo and my body with vanilla soap. Last but not least I washed my face.

Turning of the shower and wrapping my white fluffy towel tight around my body.
My mind was running everywhere and I didn't know what to wear. A few minutes later I decided to go with a black one off side shoulder and huging my curfed body in all the right places, just reaching my above my knees. Putting on black heels.

Texting Dylan; hi, where are we meeting. He said I will come and pick you up. Please send your adress. Sending my address, I grabbed my purse and walk down stairs. I decided to sit down on the couch and wait for him.

15 min later I hear a knock on the door. I opened the door to find Dylan standing there in a black suit, polished shoes and hair pushed back. I must say "Fuck, he looked  hot." When he saw me his eyes stretch wide and his mouth hanging slightly open. Slipping out of his thoughts he said "Wow, you look stunning." I said "You don't look so bad yourself."

He took me and we walked to the car. He opened the door like a gentleman  "who would have thought" and I slide in and he closed the door behind me.