chapter 1, episode 1

*madoka pov*

i woke up today early as usual, after having that same nightmare.. the earth getting destroyed and me being the only human alive, i sighed to myself and got off the bed to start my day. i went down stairs to see my dad telling me "madoka sweetheart, can you wake up your mother" i slowly nod and walk over to her room. to find out my little brother was jumping on her bed to wake her up, i chuckled, opened the curtains revealing the sunlight and took away her blanket. my mom groaned and woke up , it was funny i laughed a bit and told her "mom cmon, it's time to start a new day!" putting my hands on my hips and sounding all confident.

i go into the bathroom which is very large for a small house my mom was there putting on her makeup while i was brushing my teeth, i asked my mom which ribbon i should tie my hair with, she pointed at the red ribbon and said "it gives a flashy look" i did what she said, i placed the yellow ribbon back. as we walked down the stairs to find my dad making my mom coffee and my little brother playing with his little tomato that was about to fall, my mom going like superman and catching the tomato while giving out a sigh of relief. her saying "don't play with your food" as she gently pats his head, my dad hands out the coffee to my mom and before she left she kissed me on the forehead + (her dad and little brother).

i stared at the time and noticed i was late ! so i grabbed my backpack and breakfast and waved goodbye to my little brother and dad, i was running as fast as i could till i reached my friends. Sayaka and Shizuku, just walking towards the school..

i was able to catch up to them, and hug them from behind freaking shizuku out but sayaka was calm and chuckled, we started talking about getting confessed to because apparently shizuku got confessed to, i said "aw man.. i wanna get confessed to even if it's once" i said while hand on my cheek, sayaka kept on staring at me and she finally spoke up and said "what's up with the ribbon?", i grow flustered and say "u-uh.. is it too flashy?" i ask in confusion , she said with a serious look "you trying to unlock the beauty secret?" and stared. i look at her with a blank face, then fixed my face and said "NO IM NOT MY MOM TOLD ME TO-" she cuts me off and says "OHOHO YOUR MOM IS TELLING YOU THE SECRET?" and she started tickling my sides, i start laughing pretty hard since she was showing no mercy, i felt like i was about to pass out or die from laughing.

shizuku coughs quietly to grab our attention, and we realized we were late to class.

chap 1, ep 1 completed
words : 516
see you in the next episode !