2.

At the end Tommy insisted on walking Theseus back to his room. "That was fun!!" Tommy blurted out after a while. "Surprisingly it was, and for a person who doesn't dance you dance well." "And for a prince who doesn't show emotions you have a nice smile." "Do you have a room to sleep in?" "Nah, can I crash with you? I want to get to know you better!" "Alright then. You can borrow some of my clothes to sleep in." "Thank you Prince Theseus!" When Theseus and Tommy got to the room they went to get changed.

Tommy came out putting a shirt on. Theseus saw more scars on his chest and a bigger smiley face scar on his back. "Hey Tommy?" "Yeah?" "Why do you have scars all over you? I noticed you had a robotic leg as well." Tommy was quiet for a bit. "Sorry if it made you uncomfortable-" "No, It's fine... My scars and my leg were all things that happened in exile but also in my country... I was exiled at one point and abused by the person who was supposed to look after me..." Tommy turned to face Theseus. He looked like he regretted asking. "But it's ok now, I ran away and found this beautiful place, though I know about your brother Wilbur." Theseus was stunned to hear Wilbur's name (mostly because it's informal). "W-What do you know about Prince Wilbur?" "I know he has a mask on and pretends in front of people to care. When really he's a manipulating bastard. I can see it clearly in his face. My brother was the same way." "H-How did you just read him from one look?" Tommy walked up to Theseus looking in his eyes. "I read you from seeing you for a second. It's just how I was raised." "If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?" "L'manburg" Theseus paled. Tommy was from the place that Wilbur ended up after he ran away...