4 | chapter four

I just laughed, going and offering him a hand so he could come in, but he just smiled.
"Well?"
"What are you, a Vampire? God, yeah, you can come in. Get off before my mum comes in and yells at you for dirtying the windowsill." I said, his smile widening as he took my hand, and hopped inside.
He slipped his shoes off, and left them by the window.

"Now, why would she yell at me? Wouldn't you get in trouble?" Felix asked, laying out on my bed.
I sighed. "Do you want her to come and yell at me?"

Felix shook his head. "Not at all. And anyways, she's not home. I didn't see a car out the front."
I tilted my head. "I swore I saw her earlier. Yeah, she was unpacking shopping - Ah, I should go help then!"

Felix stood up, walking over as he held my chin, looking me in the eyes.
"No you don't. She's not home. It's just you and me, beautiful." He whispered, as I relaxed my shoulders, and sighed.
"You're right, I must be losing my mind."

Felix smiled slightly. He could hear her mothers movement in the kitchen, but he didn't want that woman coming up. He wanted to be alone with Y/N, he needed to mark her.
As soon as he did that, the wolves couldn't take her back.
But that would mean exposing himself to her, and he wasn't ready for that yet.

"Can you show me to the bathroom, Y/N? I came here almost straight from school, so..." Felix asked, as I just nodded, grabbing his hand as I pushed the door open.

I showed him to the door just down the hall.
"Here. I'll be back in my room, okay, so just come back when you're done." I smiled, and wandered back in, unpacking the things from my school bag so I could study.

Felix rushed downstairs, and was in front of your mother before she could react.

"Don't scream. You're going to finish unpacking the shopping, and then leave. I don't care where you go, but you're not going to come home for the next 2 hours. You won't remember I was here." He compelled, as the lady nodded, robotically finishing her unpacking before leaving.

Felix ran back up the stairs, flushed the toilet, washed his hands, and wandered back in, to find Y/N staring out the window, and into the nearby shrub.

"Do you see something moving or am I imagining things?" I asked, turning to face Felix.
He went and looked out himself, as he saw a wolf move low in the bushes, he closed the window, and shook his head.

"No, there's nothing. It's just the wind, don't worry about it." Felix smiled slightly, sitting out on my bed.

I went and sat next to him, as he just laughed, pulling me down with him.

I couldn't help but admire him still, his beauty never really fading to me. He was gorgeous, plump lips and brown eyes that were dazzling, practically glowing, his smile bright and wide always, his hair fluffy but still elegantly framing his face, and those lips...

"You know, you don't have to stare." He said slowly, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine.
There was just something about it that made my skin crawl, but also made me feel butterflies.

I turned away, blushing, as I felt him push his body against me, his fingers trailing up my arm.
"Are you embarrassed, Y/N? Don't be, it's okay. You can stare all you want, I don't mind." He whispered into my ear, my spine tingling again, my stomach doing flips.

I pushed him off, sitting up.

"Felix, you can't act like that. I'm a girl and you're a guy and it's just.." I started, as he smiled slightly.

"What? Is it awkward? I'm so sorry." He said, pouting and looking down into his lap, as I shook my head.

"No, you're just making me very flustered, Lix. And making my stomach flip, and I don't like it. You're too beautiful to flirt with a girl like me, okay? You'll kill me." I sighed, laying back down, but this time, as far from him as possible.

He just stared at me, head in his hands.

"What if that was my goal, hm?"

"To kill me? That's evil, you don't seem like the guy who does evil. You're like a fairy. Your friend Minho on the other hand..." I trailed, shuddering as I remembered his touch, and the visions of wolves running in the woods.

Felix froze. "Did Minho do something to you?"

I shook my head. "No, but whenever he touched me I felt weird. At  first I felt sick, but maybe that was just me, but then I saw a wolf, and he told me that my friends were dangerous. Is he just crazy? Because werewolves don't exist, come on."

Felix stifled a laugh. "Yeah, he's a bit strange. Just ignore him, really. It's nothing. But, the four of us aren't all like that. Come sit with us tomorrow, I think you'll find we're quite fun."

He then planted a kiss on my forehead, before wandering back over to the windowsill.

"But I mean, he wasn't wrong about your friends, Y/N. Something is going on with them, so if I were you, I'd be careful."

With that he jumped out, and as I glanced out after him, he was gone.

Bang Chan sat exhausted, breathing heavily as Han just sighed.

"Chan, it's not going to work unless you try, mate, come on." Han egged on, staring at his friend.

Bang Chan was sitting in the middle of a stone-carved circle, his hands chained up at his sides, himself shirtless and covered with sweat, panting heavily.

"You think I'm not trying? Han, I feel like I'm about to die." Bang Chan said quietly, through haggard breaths.

Han smiled slightly.

"That's because you have to die for the transformation to be complete, Bang Chan. Do you want me to help you? Or can you do it yourself? If I help you, you'll be binded to me, and neither of us want that." Han explained, Seungmin standing guard at the entryway to the basement, making sure no one would come in and interrupt.

The full moon was high above them, shining a light into the temple, and onto Bang Chan.

Changbin finally came back, brushing the leaves off as he transformed back to normal, frowning.

"Bang Chan, come on, you've got this." He said, walking in and kicking his friend, egging him on, kneeling so he was looking him in the eye.

Changbin's own eyes flashed yellow as he bare his fangs.

"Hurry up so we can all go home, yeah? The vampires aren't just going to sit around and wait to mark your girl, so be quick." Changbin scoffed, turning and walking off.

Bang Chan hung his head, and silence filled the temple.

Then he raised his head, eyes flashing brightly in the moonlight.

Han's grin grew wide.

"Now we're talking!"