𝟐. 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 ₊˚.༄

Raining was pretty much a sorrow for the Metkayina clan. They practically live in the ocean, and with the thundering rain making the sea currents more dangerous than it should be, parents escort their children back into their pods for shelter.

However, Kiri and Tuk had snuck out while they had the chance, to god knows where. By the time you, Lo'ak, and Neteyam found out, Jake and Neytiri went out themselves to go find them.
Neteyam made it his older brotherly duty of reporting to the chief Metkayina, leaving Lo'ak with you.

The both of you were ordered, sternly, to not leave the pod until either Jake or Neytiri shows up.

And so, you did just that.
Staying in the pod with Lo'ak. Pressed up against him.

Well, to be fair, it was pouring out there and the two of you had gotten cold in the process. You grabbed a makeshift blanket from dried-out coconut tree leaves and huddled next to Lo'ak.

You felt the way his chest rose up and down in a repeated matter, his body warmth keeping you stiff next to him. Your body, however, shivered vigorously, not hiding the fact on how cold you were.

Eyes closed, you tried your best not to shake as much, for the sake of Lo'ak.

You felt a warm hand flattening against yours, before enveloping it. Opening your eyes, you see Lo'ak looking at you dearly, a tiny smile at the corner of his lips. Blushing with love, you smile back at him.
You lower your head onto his shoulder, your very noticeable grin unfading. Not a moment later, Lo'ak's head is settled against yours.

Silence fell among you two, neither saying a word.

But you both could feel each other's smile, not needing to look at the other's face to confirm. It was simply known.

Lo'ak's hand squeezes yours tighter, his grasp on you never once loosening up. Your grin widens. You move your head away from his shoulder, alarming him for a second.
You look at his face; shaped into disappointment. You laugh slightly, before pressing your lips to his cheek sneakily.

Separating from him a bit, you turn to look, in case he was uncomfortable. Instead, you find a soft expression wearing his face, as if he'd woken up from the greatest dream ever.

You hear his quiet chuckle and turn to face him-Only for you to be pulled into a kiss by him.

Your chin was held strapped in its place by his hand, the warmth around your face increasing each second.

Your lips parted as the two of you panted...
Before reaching out again for each other's faces, this time even more pressed up than the first time.

Lo'ak kisses you harder, as if afraid to let you go. Your hand snakes it's way to the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. You whimper quietly into his mouth, as he moves you on top of him to straddle his lap, his arms going behind you and his hands wrapped against your waist.

The blanket laid discarded, forgotten.

Your lips part from his and you both gaze at each other. You notice his eyes shifting downwards, ready to seal your lips once more-

"-WHAT THE?!!!!"

You and Lo'ak's heads whip around to find a very amused Neteyam, a disgusted Kiri, an adoring Tuk and two parents wearing shit-eating grins.

Embarrassment floods you to your core. Still straddled to his lap, you hide your face in the corner of his neck, face bright red.

"So, this is what the two of you have been doing while we've been out searching for these two?" Jake asked slyly, arms crossed, his physique noticeably wet.
Neytiri lets out an in-between of a scoff and a laugh as she pulls her mate's ear. "At least they did what we told them to do and stayed in the pod," She says.

"Whatever," Lo'ak groans.
Neteyam can only smirk at his younger brother.

"Did they have sex?" Tuk pips from the back.
Everyone turns to her.

"What the-honey, where did you learn that word?" Jake asks, his hand on his daughter's shoulder.
Tuk only shrugs, pointing to Lo'ak, "Lo'ak's always saying that word."

Lo'ak plopped you down next to him before getting prepared to run the hell away.