𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

||

Dazaí inside of Ares's large kitchen cooking fried chicken, baked potatoes, pasta, shrimp alfredo and meatballs for Ares kickback which was going to consist of the gang.

Ares and Nardo and Xo had went out so they could receive haircuts then they were bringing the gang over once they were done.

Ares hosting show was tonight so Ares wanted everyone at his house, seeing how he got everyone back stage passes to get in his show for free.

He decided that he wanted to have a party so he demanded that Tae stayed back and cooks for everyone like he was a wife or something.

He never would've thought he would be the one cooking but Ares told him he couldn't leave out the kitchen or the house until he was done cooking or he was getting fucked up by him when he's gets back.

"Got me fucking cookin', on foe'nem grave dis shit is insane."  Dazaí laughed, "Luckily i'm almost done so I can take my ass to bed." He said before nodding his head.

He earned a good ole nap after getting snatched out of his house by Ares and got forced to cook, he didn't know where Ares got the idea that Tae could cook but Tae did know how to cook, he just didn't like too.

He wanted someone to cook for him, not the other way around.

Tae huffed and picked his phone and searched 'Rake It Up' by Yo Gotti into his youtube and clicked onto the song, and bit down on his bottom lip and began bopping his head when it began playing through Ares's bluetooth speaker.

"Awll shit. I need throw hundas fa da ho's, I needa go to da club. Fuck cookin and bein house, i'm bout to bless da bitches."

Paris walked out of Nardo's bedroom and went down the stairs to see Tae  dancing by himself in his own world.

"I tell all ma hoes to rake it up, break it down, back it up."

La'paris immediately busted out laughing at him and covered his face, "Ain't you posed to be cookin'?" He asked Tae who looked at him and laughed. "I needa a music breakk." He told him.

"Juss to race in China." Paris said as Nicki's verse began to play then climbed onto the island causing Tae to laugh loudly at him and smile at him. "You foo', pretty boy." He said softly.