CHAPTER - 14

Y/n pov

Coming back home after having lunch with my hubby I decided to call mom(jk mom) , since it's been a few days i talked to her...

On call~~

Mom - hello dear.. What a coincidence.. I was about to call you only..

I smiled at her sweetness

Yn - hello mom, it's telepathy i guess

Chuckling through the line she said

Mom - indeed it is, so now tell me how's everything? Does my bunny treat you right?

Yn - everything's great mom, and yeah your bunny treats me better than anyone.

Mom - ah so good to hear that. By the way I wanted to invite you over for this week.. Hyun's coming too with his family.
I actually wanted to spend some time with my children so i decided to invite my babies to stay with us for this week.. If that's fine for you...

Yn - Of course mom we'll come. Guk hasn't returned yet so when he comes back both of us will be there.. Till then I'll pack some stuff for the stay.

Mom - oh sure, when are you starting with your work again?

Yn - oh I took leave for the whole month... Coz dad wouldn't allow me if I took less.. I wanted it for 2 weeks, but dad being himself extended it for a month.

She laughed out.

Mom - he does what he wants.. No comments.

I joined her laughter.

Time skip~~

After half an hour I ended the call with mom.. She's such a great person to talk to. It was currently 5 in the evening, guk will be back by 7, I'll prepare our clothes till then and tell him when he comes back.

7:17 pm

The door bell rang, knowing exactly who it might be i hopped over to the door opening it with a wide grin.. Only to see the Greek God like face of my dear love.

He smiled widely at my excitement pulling me in for a gentle hug.

Jungkook - i missed my Princess.

Yn - well we just met like 3 or 4 hours ago.

Jungkook - that's a long difference.

He said pulling just slightly to be right in front of my face, hands still around my waist. He smiled genuinely adoring me before giving multiple pecks on my lips..
After 5 mins I pushed him off of me so that he could get freshen up.

Yn - go and get fresh, we are going to mom's!

Jungkook - what? When was that decided?

Yn - today in the evening, when I came back from the company I called mom and she invited us over to stay for this week.. Hyun's coming too. It would be so much fun.

Jungkook - yeah for sure it'll be.

Yn - so now come on get fresh we'll be leaving soon, dinner's there as well.

Jungkook - ok.

Time skip ~~

We reached at the Jeon's, entering the big gates, I admired the familiar place.

Rehyun - uncle junguk.. Uncle junguk.. Uncle junguk!

Rehyun came jumping all the way, excited to see his uncle, spreading his arms ready to be lifted up.

Jungkook smiled widely before picking him up and kissing his cheeks, rehyun returned the gesture.. Kissing him all over his face.

Mom came out from her room along with rewa.