Chapter: 6 Monty's Room 🍋

Freddy walks into Monty's room clutching Monty's hand tight in his. The last time he had some sort of relationship with anyone didn't go well for him and he was hoping that it wouldn't go wrong with Monty because he really felt....happy and loved around him, unlike any of his past relationships.

Monty sits on the bed and Freddy tries to sit next to him but Monty pulls him onto his lap. Freddy goes bright red from being held by Monty like this.

Monty started to kiss Freddy's neck and undo his shirt which made him moan a little.

Freddy: "Mhm~ S- superstar~ d- don't you think you're going a little fast?~"

Monty: "No~ Do you think I'm going to fast?~ I can go faster ya know~"

Freddy goes bright red and moves his face away. Monty brings his head back to look at him and kisses him. Freddy kisses him back and feels Monty's tongue asking for entry. Freddy playfully declined entry, knowing he would try harder to get in, and just as Freddy thought, he tried even even harder and successfully got in.

Monty slips off Freddy's shirt and kisses him harder. Freddy gave a small moan, which just made Monty want him even more.

Monty: "Dang Fazbear, your really sensitive~"

Freddy: "S- sorry~..."

Monty: "Oh don't be sorry Fazbear, it makes you even more cute~"

Freddy buries his face in Monty's neck to hide his blushing, Monty chuckles. Monty slowly starts to undo his own shirt while he kisses Freddy's forehead.

Monty tosses his shirt on the floor next to Freddy's and starts to undo his pants.

 Freddy goes bright red and watches him undo his pants and slip off his underwear. "Holy Shit!~ His thing is huge!~" Freddy thought to himself and he looked at it.

Monty saw him starting and chuckled.

Monty: "What's wrong Fazbear?~ Bigger than you thought?~"

Freddy nodded in embarrassment.

Monty: "Well, lets see how big yours is~"

Monty started to undo Freddy's pants and Freddy blushed. Monty undid all his buttons and grabbed the top of his pants and underwear and slid them off together and tossed them on the floor as well.

Monty held Freddy cock in his hand and blushed "He's bigger than I expected~" Monty thought to himself. Freddy moaned at the touch which only made Monty hornier for him.

Monty pushed Freddy down on the bed and spread his legs apart.

Freddy went bright red and just stared at Monty with an innocent stare, Monty stared right back at him with a lustful stare instead.

Monty layed down right infront of Freddy's thighs and took his cock inside his mouth and started to lick.

Freddy moaned in pleasure and a bit of shock. Monty started to suck on him which just made Freddy moan louder.

Freddy covered his mouth so his moans weren't as loud which slightly pissed Monty off, he wanted to hear those sounds from the bear.

Monty removes Freddy's hand from his mouth and pinned his hands to the bed.

Monty: "Don't hide those sweet sounds from me Fazbear~ I wanna hear you moan my name~"

Freddy goes as red as a tomato and Monty starts to suck again.

Freddy: "AAAH!~ MHM!~ M~ MONTY!~"

At these sounds Monty started to suck harder and harder.

Freddy: "M~ MONTY IM GONNA~"

That was all Freddy could say before he came into Monty's mouth. Monty choked a-little on how much there was and let go of Freddys member. Monty looked freddy straight in the eyes and swallowed his cum.

Freddy Blushed a fiery red and looked away, his nose starting to bleed now. Monty chuckled at the sight of the blushed bear and leaned in and kissed him. Freddy kissed him back and Monty started adding tongue to the kiss and while he slowly lined himself up with Freddy's entrance.

Monty pressed his hands against Freddy's and started pounding into him. Freddy's screams of pleasure filled the air and Monty roughly pounded into him.

Freddy: "AAAHH!~ M~ MONTY!~ AAHH!~"

Monty chuckled and blushed at hearing Freddy moan his name. Monty started pounding into him faster and harder which made Freddy scream even louder. Monty started groaning in pleasure as well.

Monty: "Mhm~ Ya like this Fazbear~"

Freddy: "Nyaa!~ Mhm~ D~ Don't stop~"

Monty smiled and continued to pound into the weak bear which just made them both moan loader.

Freddy: "Ahh~ F~ Faster Monty~"

Monty blushed but then leaned in closer to the bear's ear and whispered to him.

Monty: "As you wish my love~"

Monty started going even faster and harder which made Freddy shreek in pleasure, Monty started moaning along with Freddy.

Monty: "Aahh!~ God I think I'm gonna~"

That was all Monty could say before he came into the poor bear, Freddy came onto his chest seconds after him. Monty took a deep breath and leaned in and kissed Freddy. Freddy kissed him back and wrapped his arms round Monty's neck.

Monty: "I love you so much Fazbear~"

Freddy: "I love you to Gator~"

Monty got under his bedsheet and pulled Freddy under them with him. Monty pulled Freddy close to his chest and started to nod off. Freddy brushed Monty's hair out of his eyes and thought to himself, "He's so cute~"

Monty fell asleep and Freddy thought to himself, "I love him so much~...I really hope this isn't a one night stand...."

Freddy cuddled up against Monty, thinking of their future together as he fell asleep on his chest.