𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"you're doing it all wrong- for fucks sake give me the book!"

who would've thought that a regular nurse aid who works at the school clinic would be so... violent?

weren't they trained to patch up wounded students?

"i told you- we're doing your part first!"

l/n y/n stared down at the one and only haitani rindou as she tried prying the book out of his hands, but he just wouldn't budge!

how did this all started? well, they were supposed to start writing their story- but there's only one problem, rindou hasn't tried connecting with his past just yet.

and even when the (h/c) haired girl already found out about hers, they still need more content in order to make a story that would surely get them a grade above average- they both need that, honestly.

now, y/n tried to be nice and explained to rindou that he needed to connect with his past first before starting, but the dual-hair colored male was being a bitch and wanted her to go first.

... damn.

giving him a glare, she tugged once more on the book to see if he'd budge- but to no avail, he wouldn't let go of the fucking book.

"let go of the book, haitani."

"we're reading your past first!"

honestly, it's like watching two children fight over the last bar of candy from the store- kind of pathetic for the all-mighty haitani rindou to be in this position.

she sighed in annoyance, immediately letting go of the book as the male fell back due to the force of her pulling disappeared.

"i already told you my story back in the classroom- now it's your turn."

do you really think that rindou would be dumb enough to believe that when she literally said 'joking' after she described events that are... too realistic?

well, not really- he still has his doubts about her.

rolling his eyes, he sent a glare in her direction as he waved the book of instructions around, pointing it at her.

"you told me and i quote, 'joking'. do you really think i'd believe the shit that comes out of your mouth?"

y/n let out a gasp of faux shock, acting insulted as she placed a hand over her chest to exaggerate her actions.

"do you really think i'd lie about something like that?"

"i don't know, did you lie?"

the two of them stared at each other, a wave of electricity going in between them as they tried to weaken each other's walls.

"well, what do we have here?" eyes turned their attention to the side to see the oldest of the brothers, haitani ran.

the male is standing at the doorway of the living room, an amused smile etched on his face as he looked at the two who were almost at each other's throats- if it wasn't for him, one of them would be dead by now.

the (h/c) haired girl let out a huff, pointing an accusatory finger at the glasses-wearing brother, and pretended to look insulted.

"your brother won't cooperate with me- and we haven't even started on our homework yet." she said, making rindou turn to her with his brows furrowed in betrayal.

y/n said nothing as she stuck her tongue out as an insult.

they really are like kids at a playground.

ran only chuckled at the sight, shaking his head in slight disappointment as he walked over to his brother and snatched the book away from him.

"hey-!"