Prologue

Akshara

Ughhhh! I crib as my phone rings again.

What the hell is wrong with the world this morning?

The ringing stops but I decide to finally check why the whole world wants to talk to me early in the morning.

I rub my eyes as I finally pick my phone from the side table.

10:00 am.

Okay, so maybe it's not that early after all.

I unlock my phone only to find a million notifications on my Whatsapp and Instagram.

And if that wasn't enough, there are more missed calls than I can count.

I immediately get up because now things have started to seem serious.

Just then a new text message pops up on my screen "Are you really dating Abhimanyu Birla?"

Whattttt!

I immediately google my name and the results leave me speechless.

Hundreds of articles have flooded the internet and all of them have the photograph of that one moment that I shared with Abhimanyu Birla at the Award Show yesterday.

For God's sake, it was the first time we had met and that too for barely a minute!

I scan through the headlines of the articles and by this time, my hands are sweating.

"Super star Abhimanyu Birla dating the new talk of the town?"

"The heartthrob and the newbie... what's cooking!"

"The Industry's King has apparently found a new queen!"

And then I find another one that's extremely distasteful.

"The newcomer's easy road to fame"

What the hell!

I open my Twitter account and ignore the thousands of notifications flooding my profile.

There, in the trending section, with over 50k tweets, #AbhiAkshara is trending at #3. I click on the hashtag and see a variety of tweets.

My fan accounts are gushing over the fact that I'm apparently dating Abhimanyu Birla while some of my and Veer's couple fan accounts are busy fighting with them.

A die-hard Veer fan has posted an entire thread about how I betrayed him and it has over 5000 retweets.

The top post under the hashtag, however, is of an Abhimanyu Birla fan account. It has an edited vm of me and Abhimanyu and she has used some sort of hashtag that combines our names #Abhira.

I close my phone and lie down again because I know that today is gonna be a long, long day.

I may be an actor but I'm not someone who likes this kind of publicity.

My phone rings again and I finally decide to pick it up.

"Hello Miss Goenka. Are you really dating Abhimanyu Birla? When did you two first meet? How long have you been hiding it?" The reporter bombards me with questions and all my intentions of giving a verified statement go to hell at that moment.

I cut the call angrily because these people have absolutely no sense of how to talk to a person respectfully.

The phone rings again and this time I decide to give them a piece of my mind but I know that my PR team would kill me for lashing out. But I'm a person too and enough and enough. So I decide to trouble them back by doing something that would irritate them more!

I pick up the phone and before they can ask questions, I speak up "Yeah, something's cooking between Abhimanyu and me. But you're the last person to whom I'll ever give that information"

"On the contrary, if something's cooking between you and me, I should be the first one to know." A deep, manly voice says from the other end, blowing my mind away.

"You- uh-"

I hear a smile from the other end "Hi Akshara, Abhimanyu this side!"

.

.

Author's Note:

Hey Guys! 

Welcome to my Abhira world ❤️

If you're a new to my stories, get ready for an interesting journey ahead.

If you're an old reader of my stories, you know I'm not lying when I say there's a blockbuster waiting for you!

Like always, I'll try my best to make this story as different and interesting as possible. 

This time I've decided to challenge myself by including multiple perspectives. 

The story would have the POVs of Abhimanyu and Akshara and also Rishi and Kavya (the characters they're playing in the movie)

It's going to be super fun because you'll have two POVs from both of them, one of their own and the other of their movie character. 

I'm letting you know in advance that there will be a lot of characters in this story and a lot of names that you'll have to remember, so get ready with a notepad, just kidding! 

.

Btw, how was the prologue? 

Do give me your feedback like always. 

I promise you another experience in the world of Abhira, I hope you're ready for all of it! 

.

First Update of the story: 1st Feb (you'll have to wait a bit!) 

.

Lots of love and hugs, 

Srishti