miyoung's birthday

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ SHOUT OUT ☁️ׂ ʬʬ
added enhypen member

( 3rd person pov )it was the morning of miyoung's 18th birthday, she was still asleep and the boys had planned to do a surprise for her

( 3rd person pov )
it was the morning of miyoung's 18th birthday, she was still asleep and the boys had planned to do a surprise for her. their plan was to get jake to get her out of the house for a few hours.

jake decided to wake her up from her slumber. "hey miyoung, you awake?" no response. he shook her shoulder lightly, she groaned. "what?" she mumbled half awake, "get ready, we have to go somewhere" he said and left the room so she could get ready.

she laid in her bed for a good 2 just staring at the roof before actually getting out of bed. she did her usual make up and took a not too fancy but not too casual outfit on.

 she did her usual make up and took a not too fancy but not too casual outfit on

( you can imagine anything else if you like ahah )

she walked downstairs to see jake ready as well. "you ready to go?" he asked, "yes let's go" she smiled. they said their farewells with others "see you guys later" she said and walked out of the dorm with jake.

they walked to their van and greeted their manager. "ready to go?" the manager asked, the pair nodded. they got in the van, "y'know you never told me where we are going?" she asked as she looked at him, "you'll see."

( enha pov )
"are they gone?" jungwon asked sunghoon who was looking out the window "yeah they just drove out of the parking lot."

"so let's split the tasks" heeseung said, "we have to blow up balloons, get the cake, make brunch and decorate the rest of the dorm."  heeseung said as he looked at his members.

they boys talked for a while about splitting the tasks. "alright so me and jungwon can make brunch" said jay, "i can blow up the balloons" said sunoo. "and then the rest of us are gonna decorate the rest." said heeseung. "what about the cake?" asked riki, "we can maybe ask manager-nim to go pick it up since he's already out with jake and miyoung" suggested jungwon. "yeah good idea, let's call him and ask" heeseung said.