~|🧡Rare Wubbox x Reader.✨|~

~•--------------------•~

This is not gonna be smut because I don't want Rare to suffer like that at the hands of you horny motherfuckers, if you want a smut version just request it I guess. 😕

Warning

-Violence.
-Bullying (?)
-Cuteness overload.

~•--------------------•~

Y/N pov:✨

You walked through Plant Island, bored out if your mind, you'd completed most of your Monster Handler chores and decided to walk around a bit to maybe find something to keep you busy, you had the rest of the day before you had to leave to go to Cold Island. Suddenly you randomly heard some shouting and sobbing. You assumed it was someone singing, since the monsters had the most random ways to create music or ways to start singing.

You went to walk past but you heard it sounded something like Rare, you looked around the corner of the building where the sound could be heard and you froze. Monsters were trying to dismantle and hurt Rare?!

You decided to act cool and walked around the corner, pretending you was unaware of the things happening. You felt your blood boil inside you. You cared for Rare so badly and seeing him being hurt made you feel so angry and pissed at the monsters. You looked up and saw Rare sitting on the floor sobbing and glitching in pain as monsters where trying to tear him to pieces.

A Mammott saw you and panicked, realized you were watching. A Noggin also panicked and half the monsters either had flee or backed away from Rare.

"You guys better leave now or your world will fall apart..." You said slowly.

The monsters understood instantly and ran off in different directions. You looked up at the sobbing Wubbox, he'd moved away from you in fear. You put you hand up in the air, offering it to the Wubbox, he picked you up and rubbed his head against yours, trying to comfort himself. You hugged him tightly.

You stayed with Rare the whole day and had random conversations about the the most random stuff ever. You eventually went to your room in the castle to sleep for the night, since you had to get to Cold Island.

You'd woken up the next day, gotten dressed, packed the main things you needed and locked your dorm room behind you, making sure it was properly locked you went to go to Cold Island when suddenly you heard a loud crash behind you, noticing it was Rare, he waved slightly, happy to see you. You noticed he was tripped by some vines. You untangled the poor thing and gave him a hug, he picked you up and walked over to the portal of the different Islands. He gently placed you on the ground and sat on his knees, watching you go, you stepped into the portal waving goodbye to The Wubbox as it waved back.

You'd see Rare again later, but you could tell that you'd missed him already. Sure Cold Island has a Rare Wubbox, but Plant's Rare was your favorite.

You just hoped he'd be okay, the monsters from yesterday could attack the poor thing again and this time you wouldn't be able to save him...

'The fuck Y/N? Positive thoughts... He isn't a child...' You thought to yourself. You saw the snowy winter wonderland form around you as you come out of the portal from the other side.

You went through the day once again, just waiting to see your favorite wubtasic friend.

That's what you thought...

~•--------------------•~

~|You guys don't know how happy I am to have FINALLY got to update this fucking book, sure it seems kinda rushed but I'm glad I got this one out on here. I also have 2 weeks off for Easter Holidays so I'll try update a few more chapters and different books.|~

~|640 Words.|~