𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Jenny hates her classmate Kim Taehyung to the point of trembling in her body. Naturally, he didn't care about this brunette. An ordinary roommate, that's how he treated her and was never interested in her. This attitude of Kim to himself, quite suited the brown-eyed one. After all, she loved to spread various rumors about him, from which the blue-haired ass vomited, and God forbid he would find out who the most important gossip girl was. Jenny doesn't like being a chatterbox, but his reaction gives her insane pleasure, so she can't stop and comes up with something more crazy every time than in the past. At first he didn't care about these gossips, but then...

***

It's an ordinary morning, Kim walks through the corridors of the school without suspecting anything, and in general he was not up to it. After last night's party, he could only restrain himself from throwing up. This time he drank too much alcohol, which for three hours of his sleep, practically did not wear off. He could not go to school, but the constant reproaches of his father are sitting in his throat. It's easier to come, lie down on the desk, and in the evening get together again with the guys at some party where the juiciest girls of Seoul gather.

It was a big break now, so the guy was heading to the dining room, where his friends are most likely. Going into the cafeteria, nothing surprised him, all the same girls whose underwear gets wet when they see a blue-haired man. All the same guys who drool with envy, because of the fact that there is so much attention to Kim. Finding his friends drunk after the party, he landed on the corner sofa at the table where they were sitting. At this time, his "one-night stand girlfriend" was heading to Taehyung, whose steam was coming out of her ears:

— Taehyung, what the hell does that mean? — Joy was heard by the whole dining room, which was used to finding this person, so they didn't pay much attention.

—completely brazen ? — the blue-haired man uttered this phrase with a certain menace in his voice, which even made the blonde's knees tremble, but she remembered why she had come.

— I knew you were a womanizer, but that's it... I just didn't expect it from you,— Joy searched hard for something on her phone, and when she found it, she immediately slipped it under Kim's nose. He almost didn't make out what was on the photo, because of his drunken state. Probably making out with some woman again. — I'm really hurt! How could you cheat on me with a guy?! Damn it, with a guy...

At that moment, Taehyung just dropped out of reality. What can I say about the people in the dining room. Because of his drunken state, he really thought that he had slept with a guy. But he immediately dismissed this thought, because he remembered every one of his drunkenness well. The blue-haired man snatched the phone from the girl's hand, and began to look at the screen in order to focus his gaze. Yes, there really was him in that picture, allegedly making out with some young man in bed. But the photo also showed some spots, stripes, proving that the picture was photoshopped.

— It's Photoshop, fool, calm down, — he wasn't going to explain himself to anyone, he didn't care, but the blonde made him mad with her whining.

Everyone in the dining room perfectly heard what was said, because Kim practically shouted these words to Joy. Some believed it, mostly it was girls who had already slept with Taehyung. Some did not believe it, this number included guys, envy takes its toll. And these same guys have already come up with jokes about Kim's orientation. Now try to guess who photoshopped the picture? Of course it was Jennie Kim, who was just lying on the floor laughing with her friends. Naturally, the surprise does not end there. Jenny created Taehyung's profile on a gay dating site. It was easy to get his number, she put a secretly taken photo of the blue-haired man on the avatar. It remains only to wait for the call. Kim frankly did not understand where he got so many messages in five minutes. Going in and reading one, he guessed what was the matter. If it wasn't for his drunken state, he would have simply given up on such jokes, but not now. — What kind of scum did that, fuck? — the blue-haired man even had his eyes reddened with anger, he seemed to have examined all the students in the cafeteria. — Are you creatures completely fucked up? — from the words Jenny laughed again, and in a voice. She wasn't afraid that because of this, he would be able to figure out. It's just that the whole dining room was quietly laughing at the situation. Everyone got into the blog and read the entry where it says that our "hero lover" is already a celebrity on a gay dating site. — yes... "The surprise was definitely a success," Chaeyong said happily, staring at Kim. — He won't forget it for a long time, — Jenny said under her breath, sipping a drink from a jar.

***

Everyone close to Jenny knew that she secretly made him not very pleasant surprises. Sometimes they condemned Kim and sincerely did not understand why he did not please their friend. The brunette herself also did not understand and even wanted to stop, but when she sees this arrogant bully, immediately thoughts go in another direction and a new "gift" looms in her head. On that very day, she finally got her way, Taehyung was noticeably bombed. The brown-eyed girl went happy for a long time, remembering how she treated her hated classmate. And he, in turn, changed the phone number, but that didn't save him either. One of the "girls for the night" kindly provided the brunette with his new number, after which she successfully edited the questionnaire on the site.

***

Taehyung thought that different people were joking with him. Jennie found out about this idea and just sent a text message to the guy, where all her "gifts" are listed, so that he would get even more angry. The blue-haired man is not a fool, he realized that it was one person who was shitting him like that. His eyes lit up from the idea of a friend, to find this joker or a prankster. He didn't know what gender this person was.

To: Anonym — Let's play?

To: Kim. — In what?

To: Anonym — In the game "Find the asshole/asshole who has already pushed Kim Taehyung to the extreme with his surprises".

To: Kim — And why not, actually? You won't be able to find me anyway. Damn, even the blood boiled. I understand that you have no idea if I have a dick between my legs or not. So, I'm a girl. Have a good search, and I went to invent a new surprise. ;)