OMG, OMG

AHH, I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN RESPONDING TO HALF SOME PEOPLE IN MY COMMEMTS!! I BARELY GET NOTIFICATIONS!! ANYWAYS, HERE IS SOME MORE!! THANK YOUUUUUU!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! Also, I really wanted y/n to be a Norwegian or Scottish person, so I chose Scottish 'cuz I REALLY love the accent!!

Mild swearing!!

"THOMAS, IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR METAL ASS OUT HERE!!" Y/n yelled to the train inside his coop. The other engines, in their 'human form' stayed out, watching the Scottish man swear angrily. Thomas, who was in the shed, yelled back a curse, sitting in his coop on y/n's mobile phone. "IF YOU DON' GET OUT HERE, I'M COMI' IN! " The (h/c) -ette became more angered, threatening the train-hybrid. Thomas didn't say anything, holding the phone and going through photos. "Al'ight, you give me no choice... YOU GOD DAMN, NO TODAY, LICKING YOGURT ASS, BLUE, MECHANICAL, WALKING, PIRATE ASS EATING, BASTARD! " Y/n, forefully, might one add, gripes the sheds door off its hinges, throwing it to the ground. Once headed into the coop, he grabbed the blue-ette by the ear, making him drop the phone in fright. "Listen you God damn BLUE PUFFBALL!! IF YOU DON'T GET Y'ER ASS OUT OF D'IS SHED, FIX UP YOUR SHIRT, AND DO Y'A JOB, I'M FUCKING YOU UP AND YOU'LL BE SLEEPING IN THE DIESEL WORKS!! " The (h/c) -ette loudly barked, letting the poor boy go, who rubbed his ear. Getting up, Thomas rushed over to the tracks, giving the ground a kick with both legs, and let his wheels out, skating across the rails. The other engines, not wanting the rath of y/n, chased after Thomas to get their work done too. Sighing, y/n hopped off the sheds rails, going after the others to get his work done. Little did they all know, one (WAY OR ANOTHER I'M GOING TO FIND YA, GITCHA GITCHA GITCHA-), mostly unfaithful, diesel stalked the back of the coop, terrifyingly shivering and shitting in bus boots.

"B-boss, really think you shouldn't go after this..er...man... " Diesel, still very much quacking for his life, stared at the older, dusty yellow haired, man. Holding a picture close to his chest, he glarred.
"Oh trust me, Diesel, I truly will go after this boy, no matter what. " His metal arm pinched the air, seemingly like it was agreeing.

OoOohhh, who's this?? And what does he want with you?? Oooooohhh, maybe love?? Maybe violance?? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lmao, im keepthing this one here bc im TIRED i just re-did every single chapter-