Noor,s wish

Noor,s POV

Hi I'm Noor A 19 years old teenager. Well my parents say that I'm still a child because I like Comedy serials and fantasy shows. I still live in the fantasy world of romance, magic and happy endings. My parents had gone to attend a wedding + I've my holidays so I thought to binge watch Aladdin as I had not really watched the episodes, well thanks to my FREE SCHEDULE * Note the sarcasm* Once my family left after I assured them a million times that don't worry I'll take care of myself. They left with a heavy heart. I sighed and hugged my parents and kissed their cheeks finally bidding them a bye. I locked the door and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a box of Pringles and a glass of coke with icecubes in it. I went to my bedroom and binge watched the episodes of Aladdin I had missed.

WHAT THE HELL!!!

I screamed out loud in anger and gulped the coke in one go.

Yeh Yasmine ki bachi kabhi Aladdin per bharosa kyun nahi karti? Phir baad main pachtati hai.

I said angrily as the episodes came to an end. I can't believe that she trusted that Zafar. I felt a wave of disgust coursing through my veins.

behtarin

I mocked Zafar. But wait it is not enough on top of that she believed that kameina kudedaan like how can someone be so stupid ankhein khol ker dekho yaar and on top of that Aladdin forgives her like nothing happened wow kya dimag lagaya hai writter sahab ne. + I can't understand jab Shifan Aladdin ki mother per gaya toh Yasmine madam chup chap dekh rahi thi sab per jab Aladdin questioned her upbringing she slapped him. Superb na. Are writer sahab itna dimag kahan se late ho thoda humein bhi de do.

I clapped sarcastically.

Aladdin ka use toh aise kia hai jaise koi showpiece ho. Are he's the main lead uske bhi emotions honge per na makers ne toh kasam khayi hai ke Kahani ki vaat lagayege woh bhi full sale main. makers ko toh bas usko showpiece ki tarah use karna hai. Bechara mera Aladdin.

I said crossing my arms across my chest with a pout lingering on my pink lips.

I looked upwards and prayed.

Ya Allah yeh kya ho gaya mere Aladdin ke sath? Agar main hoti toh sab theek kar deti aur Aladdin per bharosa bhi karti.

I said looking at my palms and ran my palms over my face once I completed the pray.

Zindagi barbad ho gayi yeh show dekh ker

I laid down and closed my chocolate brown eyes and let the sleep take over me still lost in thoughts of Aladdin

End of chapter!

Meri taraf se aap sabko mera birthday gift.

Don't forget to vote and comment love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️