A Light In The Darkness

Kingdom hearts au

Title: prologue pt 3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The child had closed her eyes out of pure fear when the monsters didn't stop getting closer, but was surprised when she heard silence, the kinda silence that had scared her since she awaken in this land of darkness. With enough courage the child opened  her right eye and saw that the gourp of monsters had stopped in their tracks, their eyes staring at something, she followed the monsters gaze up to her hand, wait a minute, the monsters were looking at her hand?! The child decided to get a better look at her hand and opened her left eye, she saw a mixture of light and shadows around her hand, she gazed at it in awe. The light felt warm and loving while the shadow felt a little cold but calming, it took a few minutes for the child to get out of her awed state, she turned her head around to see if the monsters that were holding her legs down had let go and just like the others their eyes were looking at her hand, she also noticed that they weren't holding her legs anymore  so she took the chance she was just given and quickly stand up, she then held out her hand so the monsters didn't attack her again. But as she started walking forward she started to her stuff like 'The light feels warm, what have I become?, I miss my family, I wish Herold was here to see this' the child looked around to see who the voices belonged to but only saw the monsters.

She wondered what would happen if she touched one of the monsters, when she got to the small opening she touch one of the closest one's that was near it.  She saw a small thing of light and another of shadows, the small things had begun to dance around the monster and when it reached the monster's head it disappeared and the monster started to glow as it faded away slowly, the child saw the monster looked at her as she heard a small and great full 'Thank you', when the voice disappeared so did the monster, the child was surprised by this but soon saw the lights and shadows that were surrounding her hand disappeared and was the same time she heard the monsters growing, when she heard this she quickly stepped onto a strange looking floor, the floor was in a circle shape and looked to be made out of glass, as the child continued to look around the glass floor she saw that it had a picture of a tall woman with pitch black hair that was in a low ponytail, the woman's skin looked pale, and she looked to be wearing a black and white kimono dress with black sendals, and in her hand looked to be two key liked blades. The child was in awe of the picture but was soon brought back by hearing the familier voice that first called out to her "Child of shadows and hearts, it is time to awaken and guide these lost hearts and souls. You will face challenges and hardships but I have faith you will prevail, but be wary of foes that will seek your light' the child heard the familiar voice said as three pedestals appear out of nowhere, on the one on the right was a spell book, the cover was purple with black swirls on it and a black tassel, one the left was a sword, the handle of the sword was black with amethysts around the bottom of the handle, and in the middle was a shield, the shield was purple and black with a symbol of a heart wearing a crown on it.

The child heard the voice said 'Choose wisely child of shadows', she then began to think about  what she will chose 'If I chose the book I could do magic but I don't think I'll be able to understand and memories all those spells, and if I chose the sword I'll be able to defend myself but the sword looks hard to weild since it looks big, but if I chose the shield I'll be able to protect myself and others but it might make me slow' the child thought to herself and ended up on picking the shield, she walked over to the shield and picked it up and heard 'A wise choice, child of shadows. But now it is time for you to  wake up and begin your journey' the child heard as she held the shield close as a light enveloped the child.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Prologue: endChapter 1: ???

Prologue: end
Chapter 1: ???