Chapter 2: How dare them

Y/n POV

*Beep* *beep*

"What?Uhhh fine I'll get up." I said begrudgingly, lifting my feet off the bed to the ground.I really felt tired today maybe because Vance sneaked into my room last night and didn't leave till 2 in the morning like usual. I get up and put on a M/c record and put on my c/c.*bark bark* "haha, looks like someone woke up huh" I said when i heard my little buddy bark. Will the neighbors get upset about the barking?I hope not poor snow just wants to sing his lil song.Anyway I go to brush my hair and h/s (go to put on my hi/c).I brush my teeth and give some food to my lil cutie.I grabbed my things and turned of my record going down stairs.
And when I open the door I see Vance there leaning against the railing on our porch.Waiting to walk with me to school per usual "Hey Vance!I'm ready let's go now" I said walking out the door with snow in tow.He gave a small smile and looked at snow.  "Is snow really gonna go to school with you?" He said sarcastically "Oh no he's just escorting me to the sidewalk!" I said happily.Vance hummed at my response and grabbed my hand to lead me out the fence to the sidewalk.I said bye to snow and we left the house and walked to school.I then realized he didn't let go of my hand.His had was ruff but nice feeling it was bigger than mine but felt like they were just made for each other his light ivory skin was a good contrast to my s/c skin.I smiled and continued to walk."So...the Carders now home?" Vance asked, probably noticing the empty garage "yeah they haven't been home air recently I don't really know why? Probably a job thing." I said looking at the flower bushes as we pass.Vance frowned at the thought of them not being there often. "Oh where here!" I say as we let go of each other's hands and walk in school.I spot Emily talking to Jessie Emily's crush.I smile and walk over to say hi "Hey guys! How's your morning?" I ask stopping next to them as Vance follows behind but keeping a distance. "I'm good."Jessie said as she smiled at Emily waiting for a response. "Um...like shit I don't wanna wake up this early just to learn." Emily said with an exaggerated frown as we laughed and Jessie agreed.The bell rang and we started to part ways. Vance raps his arm around my shoulder and walks to our first period.We walk in and sit together in the back.
-
We silently joked and played around in class as Vance did want and attention to him.I also helped him complete his work because I don't want him to fail like he almost did last year sophomore year.As class when by I caught Vance sneaking glances at me and I responded with a smile and small wave.I also found myself admiring his beautiful long curly hair and soft but piercing blue eyes.I always loved his look and never got tired of it.I was caught looking at him a couple of times and I looked away my face feels quite warm.He always just chuckled and ask "you in love with me or something" sarcastically.I always responded with a "totally or you wish".
~time skip~
As school finished kids flooded the halls leaving the school.Vance left somewhere after lunch as he didn't feel the need to stay which is fine I guess we didn't really have any classes together after lunch but I wish he would stay more often.O walked home with Emily dropping her off at her house and going to mine.I look around the neighborhood just admiring some yards when I arrive at my house I open the gate and look up to see Vance leaning on the door arms crossed eyes closed.He looks up at the sound of the gate opening and closing."Hey Vance! What are you doing here?" I asked happily as I was excited to see him."Waiting for your dumbass.Now come on let's go to the grab n go." He said as he took my backpack, opened my door with the spare key he took and dropped it off."Let me go get my things ok!" I ran upstairs and grabbed my other bag and a leash."Hey snow let's go with Vance to the grab n go together." I say putting the leash on him and walking out the door."Ok let's go!" I say looking at Vance's blank stare "y/n are you really bringing snow again?" He said Alrighty knowing the answer to that "Why of course he's my son and he's an amazing protector." I say petting my baby boy as he wags his tail."Well alright then now come on." Vance said, taking my hand in his and walking out the gates to the grab n go.
-
He let go of my hand as we approached the grab n go and went in first going straight to the pinball machine.I tied snow to a poll nearby and told him to wait for me as he got plenty of pets from the neighborhood kids.I walked in and up to Vance. "Hey Vance do you want anything?" "Um alright a coke and some chips any." He said now focusing on the game fully.I walked to the chip area and got him some lays I then went to grab a slushy.I was going to pay when I remembered the coke so I dropped my things on the counter and told the worker that I would be back the hummed in response to me as I went to the fridges to get a coke.As I was on my tippy toes finally grabbing a coke a boy bumped into me making me fall bear Vance and drop the coke sending glass everywhere.
-third person pov
Vance turned around to see y/n on the floor glass splattered near her.He immediately looked up to see who dared do that to her.He looked at the redhead that caused the accident and walked up to him. "I'm so so sorr-" the redhead was cut off but the sight of Vance.He looked furious, absolutely terrifying at what he just witnessed.The redhead started to slowly turn pale his legs almost giving out at the sight of "pinball Vance" as they called him."What the fuck did you just do fucker.Do you have a death wish or something!" Vance said with hatred in his voice getting closer to the boy.The redhead stayed silent slowly backing away."WELL DO YOU BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DO!"Vance yelled, grabbing the boy and shoving him onto a wall.Y/n looked up as immediately got up to tear them apart "Vance it was an accident please don't hurt him!!" She said grabbing his shoulder.Vance the stopped and slowly he looked at her and and saw a line of blood on her cheek he was seeing red from anger at this point he punched the kid in the face giving him a bloody nose and said "MOTHERFUCKER DID YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU UP SO BAD!" Vance then throws him onto the floor, the red head holding his bloody nose and going into a fetal position, he's about to pounce on him when y/n hugs him from behind holding him from doing so "PLEASE STOP!" She yells desperately.He stopped she never yelled this loudly or desperately at him before.Y/n helps the poor redhead up taking him outside.She comes back and hugs Vance trying to soothe him.He relaxes a bit and the leave after paying for there drinks and chips.Y/n takes snow and the walk home Vance's arm around her shoulder glaring at anyone and everyone that stares at her.They arrive at her house and enter it "Mrs and Mr Carder are you home!" Y/n yelled getting no response as expected her they aren't home Vance get upset and punches a wall "Why the fuck are they just emadining you.They're fucking bitches for doing the every time to you!" He yells breathing heavily but stops when feeling a soft s/c hand on his biceps his eyes soften as she softly smiles's "Come on let's patch you up idiot." Vance says, taking her hand and leading her to her bathroom.
-Vance's pov
These fucking bitches leaving her alone like this all the damn time I take better care of her then they do she should just live with me instead at this point they should rot in he- I was cut of by y/n grabbing my hand "Vance are you alright your zoning out." Shit her cute voice it too much sometimes "yeah I'm ok here I'm done" I said letting go of her cute as fuck face "Thank you Vance I really- oh! Your hand it's hurt." She said with a frown I hide my hand away from her not wanting her to worry "I'm ok shithead ok-" I was cut off by her gently grabbing my hand and starting to take care of it.I just couldn't help but stare at her and her beautiful s/c skin, her majestic e/c, and the cute way she slightly sticks her tongue out when she's concentrating she's just so wow. "And...There! All better." she said smiling brightly at her work I smiled back and flicked her nose" Yeah Yeah dumbass I need to go home but see you tonight ok leave your window open ok?" I said leaving the room. "Ok!Bye Vance see you at sch- I mean tonight!" she waved smiling.I walked away from her and stopped to pet snow on the way out "Your a lucky fucker aren't you boy?" he just barked excitedly at me and I left.
~time skip~
-third person pov
Vance keep his promise as usual and came to visit her they talked the whole night and enjoying each other's company both eventually fell asleep in each others arms that night Vance holding on tight as y/n cuddled up against him.He woke up and felt his face grow hot as he realized what they where doing he smiled and kissed her forehead feeling like he was meant to do just that

~End of chapter~

So my second chapter I hope it was good haha anyways this took longer than expected but it was worth it and again for any spelling or grammar mistakes please inform me.And if you want to see anything in the next chapter feel free to recommend.See ya next time lovelys.

~xo online_stranger