Lily's adventure

Chapter 1
On 14.05.1999 was born a little girl oooh how pretty she was,Little blue eyes  with small golden hair,Basically like a princess from all those cartoons and books.Her mom Chloe and her father Brian were the happiest parents on earth.
After they came home from the hospital they were thinking names,and her mother loved name Liliana but her dad didn't  like it but he said maybe Lily shortly and the mother accepted,they liked the name then but soon enough they will regret it.

Chapter 2
It's 1st of September and it's the first day of school for Lily and she was ready  to go and learn,she was very clever and loved reading books she learned how to read at 3 years old,her family was shocked of her intelligence.
It's 8 am in the morning so it's time for Lily to go to school she walked there with a smile on her face.
She came to school with alot of other children around and she found a friend right away,her name was Ellie she was Lily's age and soon enough they became best friends.
When every teacher came they were impressed by her intelligence.

Chapter 3
Lily is now in 6th grade and she's the best student in school.
But there's one little issue.
She's getting bullied alot for her "Childish" name Lily but Ellie always said to her all the small voices can make it major so always when she was sad of all those bullies she remembered her best friends words

Chapter 4
Lily was I'm school she was hanging out with her best friend when she was called to the principal office,she was very scared because she never got called to the principals office,
As she was walking there slowly and with fear she finally arrived at the door of the office,she knocked slowly and went in the principal told her to have a seat and with sadness in the principals face he slowly said:-Lily your mother got into a accident,and sadly didn't survive.
Those were the hardest words Lily had to swallow and started crying right away,she asked the principal if she can go home to be with her dad and he felt bad so he let her go home.
When she came home she saw her dad crying that much that his eyes fully red.
She sat next to her dad and they cried for hours and hours.

Chapter 5
It's been a year without Lily's mother and her Lily's dad Brian found a woman just to replace lily's mom so Lily doesn't grow up with a single-parent family.
Lily knew that her dad was dating a woman and she wasn't sad beacuase she understood its been a hard time for her father.

Chapter 6
It's been 9 months since Lily's dad has been dating a woman they made a desicion to make a wedding and get married.
Today was the day Lily's father and step-mother to get married,the woman wich will be Lily's  step-mom was very wealthy so they threw a party in a big big Palace and there were alot of people.

Chapter 7
It's been 2 years that Lily's father and Lily's step-mother got married.
And they both had some life changing news for Lily, her parents called her to te dad's office and they asked her to sit  and they slowly said:-Lily your having a brother.
She was very happy beacuase she never got to get a sibling.

Chapter 8
It's been 9 months that Lily's parents announced that she's having a sibling.
It's finally the time yo go to the hospital so Lily meets her sibling,and yes it was a boy.
They went to the hospital beacuase Lily's step-mother was in pain,after They arrived there the doctor said she should go straight to the labour room.
After 3 hours the baby boy finally came to earth he was dark haired and green eyes he was more like his mother and Lily like her father and a little like her biological mother.Lily got a thought to name him "Liam" and her parents liked,"Liam & Lily" it was matching.
They went home and  Lily was very caring to her brother whe was reading him books and teaching him,playing with him.her parents were so happy that Lily accepted her little brother in the same way she would with her real brother.

Chapter 9
After 5 years of the parents being married Lily's step-mother told everyone some shocking news,she said:-Brian I have something to tell you. He answered:-go on I will listen.
She said my father died a week ago
The father said:why didn't you tell me
She said beacuase there's more,he was actually a king and now that he died we have to take over the Palace.
The father looked at her in shock and was speechless.
After 7 days they moved in the huge Palace and were the official King and Queen but also Lily and Liam were Prince and Princess.

Chapter 10
Lily is now 20 and her little brother is 12.
So Lily liked a guy in school he was amazing and had a nice personality,she was scared to tell her father but one  day she got the courage and told him everything, the father said:-ok sweetie I support your desicion but may I meet him? Lily said of course beacuase she knew her dad would like him.
The next day there was a family dinner were Lily's crush/boyfriend was,Lily's parents the first sight they took at him they liked him he was dressed perfectly he was clean as a paper but it was time to see his personality they asked him questions and his parents liked him.After the dinner they talked with Lily and said they can date.
Lily was happy beacuase he was perfect for her.

Chapter 11
It's been a year that Lily and her boyfriend Arthur have been dating and Arthur proposed to Lily she was very happy and she of course accepted.
After 2 months of the proposal they officially got married bot the father and jer step-mother were happy but let's not  forget Liam he was young and was the happiest he had a suit on and he was jumping of happiness and running all around the Palace.

Chapter 12
It been 2 years after the marriage and some new news came in Lily was pregnant her father was happy that the family is slowly growing also the mother but the most happy was Liam he was so happy that he's becoming a uncle.
After 9 months of being pregnant Lily finally gave birth and the child was named by the whole family and they made the choice to name him Henry and everyone liked it.

Chapter 12 the baby has grown alot now.
But there's more news coming Liam at the time wa 19 and Lily 27.
Liam found a girlfriend she was pretty  and had a great personality  and  he told his parents and his dad supported his desicion and after a long time.lf dating he married her and had kids.
And they all lived happy after.

THE END

This was a short story written by me and it took alot to write and I tried my best doing it.
If there's any mistake in the pronunciation or writing  please inform me I will change it right away.
And also thanks for reading it have a great day

Hana Qaice