𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦"𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
"𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

||

"Xavier, you know sumone named Rich the kid?" Ares asked, rubbing his daze eyes and staring at his manager who was making himself some cup noodles.

"Mhm, i'm surprised you don't know him."

"He famous too?" Ares asked, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Yup, a rapper too, what's up with him?" Xo turned his head to look at the tired Ares.

Ares yawned before speaking to him. "He hit me up on sum shit sayin' his music team thinks me and him should do a joint album or sum shit, Ion fuckin know mane. I wanna run it cross ya slime."

"You think you want to?" Xaiver asked, "I mean it ain't no bad idea. Ion kno' em." He shrugged.

A mixtape of Ares and another rapper, it didn't bother him but he wanted to know the person and built some type chemistry with them before he just decides to do a tape with a random nigga.

If he could make more money that was all that mattered to him.

"Text him to come ova lata on." Xo said to Ares who hummed, "Copy dat. I'm finna go back ta sleep, thug." He said before giving Xaiver a dap and licking his lips.

Xo nodded his head, "Alright. I'll be workin' on beats." He told Ares who tip his head then walked back up the flight of stairs and entered into his room where his lover was still sleeping at.

Ares didn't know why he had a problem with Tae standing by Xo but it wasn't like him, he been worrying about it since his show was over because he didn't know why he felt like that.

He knew Xo didn't like Tae or be interested in him because he was straight like Jaymel but it still made Ares mad.

At the time he was drugged up and the drugs were inflicting his thought process.

He was really ready to snap on Xo for taking to Tae and being beside him, and he knew that couldn't be a good sign.

'I'm starting to think I got a problem.' Ares thought, quietly climbing into bedroom and wrapping his arms around Tae's waist and laying his bed on Dazaí bare back and closing his eyes shut.

He took in Tae's aroma as his mind began to become calm once again, 'I juss want him.' His subconscious spoke as he started drifting away to sleep.