Part two jason x simon??

PS. Pls listen to the music while reading it's important to the lore. Also pls don't search up the username in discord and ask if they from my fanfic because I will nuke ur house Ty :]!

"Alright pal! Lets get you a e-girl!" Jason said
"B-But how!?"  "Well you already got nitro but now you got to look hot...and I know how!" "Alright teach me ur ways dear Jason!" "I-...don't call me that." Jason blushed "well let's get started..."
Jason started to give Simon his make over
After hours and hours they're were finally done
"take look." *simon grabs the mirror* "holy sh- I LOVE IT!" Simon smiles and hugs Jason "WOAH WOAH ALRIGHT CALM DOWN" says Jason while blushing "lets get you a e-girl now handsome I mean Simon." Simon giggles but stops quickly because he's homophobic. Simons logs into discord and starts talking to this girl named "cute anime girl#800" Simon and her started talking and Simon knew she was the one. A few months later they were already best friends but not anymore because Simon would ask her out today ask her to be more than friends, simon logs into discord again and says good morning to cute anime girl who's name is actually Carla. Simon was nervous abt asking her out so he brought Jason w him because he would do it in person not online he pass Carla the place where they would meet up it was a beautiful park with a bunch of flowers. "Alright Jason today is the day!"   "The day of what?"  "OF ME ASKING CARLA TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND DUH!"  "OH...oh." Jason was hurt by hearing this because he secretly had a huge crush on Simon since they met and now his true love his love at first sight was being taken away by a dumb girl Simon met online a girl that did nothing to help Simon. Jason felt so empty inside he's love was going to be taken away for ever and he couldn't do anything because he just wanted to see Simon happy but at the same time Jason was selfish and just wanted to see Simon be happy with him and nobody else. And when Jason looked up because he got lost in his mind he saw Simon and Carla kissing he couldn't believe his eyes he ran away home crying when Simon looked back towards where Jason was he was gone, Jason got home and lock his door just in case Simon came by to see him Jason couldn't stop crying. "I CANT BELIEVE I FELL FOR HIM GOD I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH EVERYONE LEAVES ME AND REPLACES ME JUST...just how Batman did." Jason starts crying more.

Well thats the end of this part :3 also I'm deeply sorry for not posting part 2 like I said before I got ran over and went to the hospital and got out today in 2023 and also because I was writing another fanfic a overwatch fanfic! ^^ alright byeee I hope y'all enjoyed >:D