Toys |Jake x Sam/Jam|

These smut fanfics will just basically be requested by Kai or other friends so expect.. odd ships.. Also this is in 2020-2021 so they still live together w/ corey and colby.

—------------------------------------------------

Jake walked into the house, seeing Sam jump into his arms.

"JAKKEEE YOUR BACKKKK!" Sam giggled as he kissed the younger(?) male.

"Yup I'm back Sammy!" Jake set down his bags with some.. Interesting stuff. (grab holy water guys!!!!)

Sam looked at the bags and then asked, "What's in the bags Jake?" The older one slightly tilted his head.

"Oh you'll see what's in it soon. Unless you want to test it out right now." Jake said, looking into Sam's beautiful eyes, grabbing the older man's chin.

Sam smirked. "I would love to test the stuff out." Sam jumped into Jake's arms.

Jake kissed him, the kiss easily getting heated. Jake grabbed Sam's ass making the younger gasp and Jake moved his tongue into the blonds mouth. Jake broke the kiss. "Wanna go to the bedroom, darling?" (you need holy water now.)

Sam nodded, Jake started walking to Sam's bedroom. Jake set Sam onto the bed, throwing his shirt off.

"Woah.." Sam murmured.

"Like what you see, Sammy?"

"Cmon just fuck me already.." Sam groaned.

"Be patient Sam.." Jake said, throwing Sam's shirt off. The brunette started biting at the blond's neck, making the older one moan.

"Please.. I don't care if you don't give me prep just fuck me.." Sam moaned, holding onto Jake's shoulders.

"Oh.. I see. You like a little pain, don't you?" The brunette reached out for the bag with the toys. He grabbed out handcuffs and a vibrating dildo. Jake handcuffed Sam's hands so he couldn't touch himself. Jake put lube onto the vibrating dildo and put it against the blonds hole. "Ready?"

"Yeah I'm ready.." Sam gasped as Jake thrusted the toy into him, turning it onto mode 3. Sam squirmed, wanting to touch himself and hold onto something but he couldn't.

Jake started to jerk the blond off with one hand.

"O-OH FUCK JAKE-" Sam moaned out. "I-I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum.."

"Cum Sammy.. Cum for me." Jake pumped Sam faster and soon the older cummed with a loud moan of Jake's name. Jake unlocked the handcuffs and let Sam's hands free. Jake also took out the dildo.

Sam hugged Jake. "I'm tired Jake." Sam said with a yawn.

"Alright, let me grab a towel real quick." Jake said, running to Sam's bathroom. Jake grabbed a towel and cleaned Sam up. "Hope you enjoyed that." Jake kissed Sam's nose making the blond giggle.

"I enjoyed it alot Jake.. but can we change and sleep now before the others get here?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, let me grab some clothes for you." Jake said, grabbing some of Sam's clothes and dressing him.

"Thanks Jakey." Sam murmured.

"Your welcome Sammy."

The two of them cuddled and Sam eventually fell asleep. Jake got out of Sam's arms and cleaned his room up, to not make Colby or Corey suspicious. He walked downstairs to his room and then chilled in there, hearing the alarm that someone walked into their house.

—------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this.. Terrible fanfic. (im trying to get better at writing.) I hope this will get more reads then the dream x bob one. (we dont talk about that fanfic..)

532 words :)