1

2004

The sterile, dimly lit room was soon filled with cries. Dreykov, the mastermind behind the Red Room, stood with an air of satisfaction, gazing at the newborn in his arms. The medical personnel, aware of the gravity of the situation, went about their tasks silently, carrying out the instructions from the man who held unimaginable power within these walls.

In a carefully orchestrated plan that spanned years, they had taken an egg from one of the most exceptional agents the Red Room had ever seen—Natalia Alianova Romanova. Dreykov, with his obsession with creating the perfect operatives, had chosen Natalia for her unparalleled skill set, resilience, and, most importantly, her genetic makeup.

The room echoed with the cries of the newborn as Dreykov, with an almost disturbing tenderness, cradled her in his arms. The child had inherited Natalia's emerald-green eyes and a shock of fiery red hair. This child, this creation, bore the name Aleksandra Romanova—a name, the child would never hear, as her true identity would be kept a secret.

Dreykov's eyes gleamed with a mixture of pride and possession as he marveled at the infant. He had meticulously overseen every detail of the genetic manipulation, ensuring that the DNA from Natalia's egg was paired with that of an unknown male, chosen for his own set of desirable traits. At this moment, Dreykov believed he had achieved something beyond human capability—a living, breathing masterpiece.

"Welcome to the world, Aleksandra," Dreykov murmured, his voice a chilling mixture of satisfaction and authority. He traced a finger along the baby's delicate features, a grotesque expression of affection that belied the sinister nature of the man behind it.

The child's cries softened into whimpers, and Dreykov continued to hold her, relishing the culmination of his elaborate plan. Aleksandra was not just an ordinary child; she was, in Dreykov's eyes, his greatest creation—an embodiment of his vision for a new breed of operatives, engineered for perfection.

As the medical personnel continued their tasks, Dreykov turned away from the infant to address those in the room. His eyes scanned the faces of the obedient staff, each one aware of the significance of this moment.

"You are witnessing history," Dreykov declared, his voice carrying an unsettling mix of authority and self-congratulation. "This child will surpass every expectation." He turned to the baby in his arms "You'll be even greater than your мама."

In the background, the humming machinery and the sterile environment seemed incongruous with the profound act taking place—the creation of a life that would be molded and shaped to fulfill Dreykov's ambitions, a weapon waiting to be controlled.

As Dreykov continued to hold Aleksandra, he reveled in the thought of the future he had set in motion. The child in his arms, a genetic marvel, would be trained, conditioned, and transformed into a weapon that would serve the Red Room's insidious purposes.

The cries of the newborn, innocent and unaware of the destiny that awaited her, filled the room. Project Crimson, born of calculated manipulation and scientific precision, had begun. Aleksandra Romanova, a name whispered with a sense of foreboding, was now a living testament to the lengths Dreykov would go to in his pursuit of power.

I am sorry, I know this is short, but it's just to see if anyone would be interested in reading this story. So if you are interested please let me know in the comments!