Life in the Disciplinary Commitee

At fifteen years old, I had seen a lot, more than most people my age. The trauma hasn't gotten to me yet, Yuki was lucky to not remember a lot because she's so young. I didn't recall why we were in the middle of a blizzard and out in the worst of it. We were running, but I didn't know what from... or who.

  All I knew was that we had to keep moving, or else we would be caught. We were both out of breath, and I could feel my muscles burning as we ran. I felt like we were being chased.

    We had to keep going, no matter how fast our legs were protesting. I could feel my heart racing and my chest pounding. I had to keep going, and I knew I couldn't stop. Even though vampires are fast and ruthless, I was determined to protect my sister from whatever threat was stalking us, but we had no doubt for sure it was a vampire. The adrenaline rush and the fear kept us going as we ran. We knew we had to make all the effort we could to stay ahead of the vampire, because we knew it was faster than us and could easily catch up to us. We had to stay vigilant and keep moving, no matter what.

As we ran, the only thought in my mind was that I had to protect my sister, no matter what.

I woke up from my nightmare in a cold sweat.It was a terrifying experience, and the feeling of fear and adrenaline was very real. The vampire was fast and relentless, and we had to be on our guard to make sure we didn't get caught. It was an experience that will live with me for a long time. In a cruel twist of irony, I knew it was time for me to get up and make my rounds as part of the Disciplinary Committee. I took a deep breath and got up, feeling the weight of the responsibility on my shoulders. I knew I had to be strong and focused if I was to be successful in my mission. With a determined heart, I set off to face my day (early hours of the morning).

As I stepped into the corridor, I could feel the anticipation in the air. I knew it was going to be a long day, but I was ready to face whatever lie ahead. With a deep breath, I stepped forward and began my journey. I made my way to the Night Class's campus to inspect the girl's dormitory while Viktor would be inspecting the boy's dormitory. I inspected each room, making sure everything was perfect. I also checked the locks on all the doors and windows to make sure they were secure. After the inspection was complete, I reported back to Viktor and we started our day.

Together, we navigated the labyrinthine corridors, our footsteps echoing off the walls as we went about our duties. As we walked, I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched, a sensation that prickled at the back of my neck. Yet, I pushed aside my unease and focused on the task at hand. With meticulous attention to detail, we inspected every nook and cranny of the dormitories, ensuring the safety and comfort of the students under our care. As the day wore on, the anticipation only grew, hinting at the challenges that awaited us in the shadows of the night.

"Hey, beautiful, wanna spare some of your blood?" The voice of Aido Hanabusa purred, he was one of the vampires that loved flirting with me in the creepiest way possible, and he knew it creeped me out. I rolled my eyes and turned around to find him inches from my neck, "Nice try." I gently push his head away from me.

With a wry grin, I sidestepped Aido's advances, refusing to be drawn into his playful yet unsettling charm. His proximity sent a shiver down my spine, but I maintained my composure, knowing all too well the game he liked to play. "Sorry, Aido," I retorted, my tone laced with amusement, "but I'm not on the menu tonight." I brushed past him, keeping a careful distance as I continued on my way, leaving his flirtatious banter lingering in the air behind me.

"Aw, you're no fun," Aido grumbled, his disappointment evident. The other vampires who were with him were guffawing, their laughter echoing through the corridor. Ignoring their mocking, I kept my head held high and continued walking.

"I have more important things to do than entertain you," I shot back over my shoulder, not breaking my stride. Their laughter faded as I rounded the corner, relieved to put some distance between us. There was always an underlying tension when dealing with the Night Class, but I was determined to maintain my professionalism and focus on my responsibilities.