17

I woke up the next day In a random bed, not the bed in Ian's house. I looked under the blanket and I was missing my clothes, I turned and It was a girl, not any girl, The host of the party, one of the most popular girls in school.

I dug into my memory and remembered her name was Aurora, named after the Disney princess, cute.

I groaned and turned back around. I didnt want to wake her up or anything. I got on my phone and I had some texts from Ian asking where I was. Asia said I was lit and MJ sent me a whole bunch of pictures of be being foolish.

I dont know what to do, I dont want to wake up Aurora, I dont want to stay, I dont want to be an asshole and leave, and I'm freaked out. Its almost 1 pm so School aint a fucking option.

I close my eyes and try to go to sleep. Eventually it worked I went to sleep until I was awoken by screaming. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" I heard as a pillow hit my head. I turned around and made my eyes widen. "Who are you?" I jumped out the bed. I honestly forgot I was naked until I felt the air. I imediatly covered myself up, looking for my clothes somewhere on the floor.

"Oh my god, did we? Ew I can't even say it." She said out loud before tears started coming. "My fucking celibacy, Im a whore now." She sat on the bed letting her tears fall down her face. I put on my pants and sat next to her.

I'm not sure what to say. but when I opened my mouth words just flew. "My foster dad is going to kill me." I said, putting my face in my palms. I'm showing some regret so she doesn't feel alone or something.

"I don't even remember what happened. Do you?" I asked her. "No, maybe it didn't happen." "I know this isn't good to ask after but, what's your name?" She asked.

"Lathan, you can call me Mosey," I told her.  Immediately after I told her that her mom busted in the door. "Why aren't you in sch- WHAT THE HELL?" her mom screamed, dropping a laundry basket.

"Mom, I can explain!" Aurora exclaimed before getting up. "Who the hell is that?" Her mom asked, pointing at me. "Lathan..." she answered.

"What did yall do? Aurora I thought you- Oh my god," her mom started, "We didn't do anything mom I promise! He's my friend, I promise." Aurora said like she was finna cry. I just sat there with my head hanging, looking down. 

"Bullshit! Little boy, I'm taking you home."  The mom signaled for me to get up. I got up and put my shirt on.

After I gave the mom my address she drove me home, talk about a silent ride.

She knocked on the door and Ian's mom opened it. "Hi" Ian's mom looked around until she spotted me. "Killian! He's here!" I kept my head hanging low so long that my neck started hurting. Ian came to the door, "Can I help you?" he asked the lady "No let me speak to the parent." She demanded. "Mine or his?" Ian asked.

"Who do you think?" she sassed. "Ok, what do you need?" "his parents." This is bout to go on forever.

I just walked in and sat on the couch, next to Ian's parents. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Hayes," I said as I sat down. 

After a few minutes, Ian came back. "What was all that about?" His mom asked. "She caught him in bed with her daughter." He said, sighing. "I'll talk to him." He said. I followed him to his bedroom.

"How was it?" He asked. "What?" "Man, you fucked the school's most popular girl, you also took her virginity!" He exclaimed. "I don't even remember, I was drunk as fuck, but she did say something about celibacy or whatever."

"At least you hit, You wrapped up tho?" "I'm not sure, but there wasn't a condom in sight, so probably not." 

~

A week after the Halloween party went by, Aurora and I kept in contact, and we've become good friends too, Mateo or his team still hasn't replied to my accusations. But the neighbor next door to the hotel we stayed in spoke up saying after the award show he heard "suspicious" sounds, and someone pleading "stop" so my side is looking more real than his.

As I walked to first hour Aurora was waiting outside the class. "Hey," I said to her before I started to walk in. "Wait!" She said, a little loud. I turned around and walked back to her. "So, We have a problem." She said as she pulled something out of her pocket.

"Your pregnant?" I whispered. "Yea, my parents are pissed, they kicked me out," She said looking down. "I can see if you can stay at my house for a while, but did you think of abortion?" I asked. She stomped on my toe, which hurt like hell. "I am not aborting my fucking baby!" She hissed at me. "I'm sorry, but like, isn't it too early in our lives for a child?"

No offense to my parents, but a baby could fuck up your life if you have them too early, I mean look at my parents now.

"I know, but I think I need a child, people say you get a child in your life when you need love or some shit like that. I'm not asking you to stay for the child, but at least help." "Of course, I'm staying, It's my child," I said as we walked into class.

~

After I and Aurora found Ian I asked "Can Aurora stay with us for a while, she got kicked out." "Why'd she... Oh... sure" He said eyeing me with a look that could kill. I immediately looked down.

"I got somewhere to go so stay here, and keep your fucking hands to yourself." He directed to me. "Fuck that we having twins," I said. "Dumbass it doesn't work like that."

We walked in and Ian pulled off, I didn't think she would be the type to play the games I play, but she was honestly better than me. 

We played until Ian came back. "Mosey I know you're tired of moving and packing your shit, but I promise this is the last time. I rented a house!"

Am I supposed to be happy? Like ok... "We move in next week, so pack." He said before going to pack his house. This last week Ian has been leaving a lot but I didn't think that he was house shopping.

How do you think Mosey is going to like the house?