Prologue: One Fierce Fox-Cat

( In the Past, Mery's age: ten, her brothers' age: 11-12 )

Mery was trying to separate two of her older brothers, who were fighting, while her other older brother was just laying on the ground reading a book. The four siblings in their Fox-Cat forms.

Mery: Pedro! Mateo! Stop fighting! Alejandro, help!

Alejandro: ( is reading ) Uh-huh, that's good to hear, sis.

Mery: You're not evening listening!

Mery was then pushed back by one of the two fighting brothers. Pedro bit the back of Mateo's neck, Mateo then scratched him off and tackled him again. Mery then started getting overwhelmed by Pedro and Mateo's fighting and by the fact that Alejandro wasn't listening to her, which resulted in-

Mery: Dejen de pelear estúpidos hijos de puta o lo haré declaw las tres de ti imbéciles!

Pedro and Mateo stopped fighting and looked at Mery in shock, as she had tears in her eyes.

Alejandro then stood up and looked down at Mery with a stern look.

Alejandro: Mery Frambuesa Frágil, don't talk to us like that. We are your older brothers, show us some respect-

Mery: Then show me some respect too! I'm the only one that is trying to keep this family from dying like Mamá and Papá! ( She shouted in anger and held back saddness )

Alejandro: Mery,-

Mery then took off crying and ran into Trollmarket, ignoring her brothers shouting for her to come back. Mery then ran into Blinky.

Blinky: Mery? What's wrong?

Mery: My brothers ( sniffles ) were fighting again.

Blinky looked at Mery with a sad expression, before he had an idea on how to cheer her up.

Blinky: Do you want to hear about the history of Trollmarket again?

Mery's eyes brighten slightly as she looked up at Blinky, then a excited smile formed on her face.

Mery: Yeah! Can you also tell me the Trollhunter rules again?

Blinky: Of course!

Mery and Blinky then started walking off through Trollmarket, Blinky telling her the history of Trollmarket, taking her mind off her brothers, who had given up on looking for her and decided to wait for her at home.

( Present )

Mery was following Kanjigar as he was off to fight Bular, little did she know of what is waiting in store...

____________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the prologue, I hope you like it.

What do you think about Mery so far?

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜