One Last Day

Niall's POV

I heard the sound of birds singing. I saw a bright light through my closed eyelids indicating it was morning.

I opened my eyes and stretched. I went to grab the sheets with my hand, only to find it enclosed between another hand. I looked up to see who the hand belonged to. To my surprise it belonged to Liam.

How and why is Liam in bed with me? And without a shirt- OMG WITHOUT A SHIRT! To be honest he was very fit and had highly attractive features. Oh god I sound like Castiel. Ooh Supernatural... My favorite. Anyways, I continued to check him out.

" Take a picture, it'll last longer. " I jumped out of my frigging skin. I looked back up at his face to see his eyes were open. He had a grin plastered acrossed his face. My cheeks started to burn.

"So when did you become so cheeky and how and why are you in my bed? Shirtless..." I asked with my eyebrow raised. He looked into my eyes and let my hand go. My hand felt empty, the warmth gone.

"Well I saw you and Lou curled up on the couch and thought his back was hurting so I woke him up and had him carry you into your room. Then he left" He explained. Hes lying.. I can tell.

"Well? Continue." I pushed, wanting to get the answer out of him. He looked down for a quick second then back up at me. He knew I knew he had lied.

"Lou told me he had to go home to take care of some things and told me to watch over you for the night.. So I did." He said scratching the back of his neck looking anywhere else but me. He's still lying. I grabbed his face gingerly and brought his forehead to mine.

"Lili, what are you keeping from me? Is everything alright? You know you can tell me." I closed my eyes as I spoke, trying to understand what he's hiding.

"I'm not hiding anything from you Ni." He said with tears brimmed at the end of his eyes. He looks so innocent. Like he wants to tell me but can't.

"Liam, don't cry please? Its ok, I'm sorry. I'll wait." I cooed, trying to calm him down. I don't really understand what's going on or why, but by the looks of it, it's pretty serious.

He shook his head and dove into me. Embracing my body between his buff arms. I fell backwards on the bed. He squeezed me harder and started to bawl into my chest. I felt so bad for him I started to cry as well.

"I'm so sorry Niall! I'm so sorry!" He cried into my chest. I held him tighter.

"Its ok Li. I forgive you." I whispered into his ear. What do I forgive him for? I don't even know. But I will find out what exactly is going in.

Zayns POV (hehehe surprise)

I was sitting on the couch looking on instagram. I was looking at this account called @whynotwerk

Ooh that is one funny account.

I was enjoying the entertainment from my phone. Then all of a sudden I hear the sound of wings flapping come from behind me. I look to find Louis.

I looked back down at my phone, checking the time. What the- ITS 3 O' CLOCK IN THE BLOODY MORNING! Wtf is he doing here at this time? Wtf am I doing up at this time?

I look back up at him with confusion.

"Its time." He said in his dark voice. I didn't understand what he was referring to until realization hit me. Oh... That time.

------------------------------------

Hehehe what time is it? SUPERNATURAL TIME! oh gawd I love supernatural... FYI DESTIEL IS REAL AF! haha anyways I'm tired and have to clean the fooking house...Thus chappy is very short. Ugh.... X,c Like, Comment, Vote, Add To Library..
Thanks!
All The Love xx