Meeting

Jimin- Ooo, you have an interview, Best of luck
Taehyung - Good luck y/n.
Y/n- Thankyou.
(The lift Stops and they both left her in the lift )
(The lift opens at the last floor and then I come out of the lift)
Anne- Miss why are here?
Y/n- I have have to give interview to me.jeon.
Anne- what's your name?
Y/n- I am Lee Y/n.
Anne- But your name isn't in th..
Mr.Jeon- Y/n?
Y/n- Sir I ..
Mr.Jeon- Y/n, come in my office.
Y/n- Yes sir.
(We arrived in Me.jeon's office. It's very beautiful 😍.

Doctor- Y/n, Nice to see you again after a long time

Doctor- Y/n, Nice to see you again after a long time.😁
Y/n- Doctor Gong yoo, We are meeting after a long time. How are You?
Doctor- I am good. Did you forgot your doctor uncle?
Y/n- No way uncle, I have lost my phone that's why I couldn't talk to you after you shift New York. And when did you came Korea back.
Doctor- 2 days ago.
Mr.jeon- (cough) Is your conversation over.
Doctor - umm yes, so y/n let's get to the point that why you are here?
Y/n- bcoz I have to give interview to mr.jeon.
Mr.jeon- No you are here to sign these papers and li..
Doctor- Jeon what are you saying, shut up your mouth, let me talk to her.
Y/n- What?
Doctor- Y/n, as you know. You have work as a nurse.
Y/n- Yes.
Doctor- you have to stay with his son and give him medicines like you used to do.
Y/n- Is this going to be my job??
Doctor- No, you also have to be personal assistant of the CEO of this company.
Y/n- Ok, I will 😁
Mr.jeon- Now sign these papers.
Y/n- Sir, what are these papers?
Mr.jeon- This will be the proof. That you will not leave this job for a year which means 12 months. And you will get 1 million dollars for a year.
Y/n- I want monthly income but Ok, Give me. I will sign on it.
Doctor- Rea..
Mr.Jeon- Mr. Gong yoo you have to leave. Don't you?
Doctor- Bu..
Mr.Jeon- Y/n, sign here.
Y/n- Yes sir.(y/n sign the paper without reading in happiness of getting a job)
Mr.Jeon- Now let's go to see your work place.
Y/n- Yes sir.(very happy)
Mr.Jeon- Good, Now follow me.🙂
(We came out of the huge building)

A black car was there from which a man came out and rMan- Sir, We got a problem in MA Building(Mr

Man- Sir, We got a problem in MA Building
(Mr.Jeon became serious after listening this. I noticed his face. )
Mr. Jeon- Y/n , you can go home now. And read this paper where you have signed. You probably will tear this paper after reading but let me tell you that this is a photocopy. Come tomorrow, I will send a car for you or the consequences are written on the paper. John leave her at her place. Byy Y/n.
(I was listening to him carefully thinking what he had written on the paper.) I sat in the car and then left for my home. I was curious to know what's written in that paper which I have already signed without reading 🥲.) I open the paper which was folded. I read it
I Lee Y/n approve to live with Jeon Jungkook at his house and I will do whatever he ask for. I will do anything for him for 1 year from (date) to (date) . I will never disobey him for this 1 year and if I did, Jeon Jungkook can give me any punishment. I will work for him as a personal assistant too. I am own by JEON JUNGKOOK.
Y/n- WHAT THE HELl!!
John- Miss you have arrived at the place.
Y/n- WHAT IS THIS. I want to talk to Mr.Jeon take me where he is.
John- Miss you must go home and read the consequences before you take any decision. You don't know what he can do to you.
Y/n- WHO THE HELl are you to order me hunnn tell me who the hell are you.
John- Miss calm down, I can also scream on you but I won't bcoz I understand your feelings but don't disobey Mr.jeon or he will probably destroy you just in a blink of your eye and I don't want to see you begging on the footpath.
Y/n- How can you say this. Instead of helping you are threating me.
John- I am not threating you i am going you advise. Just obey him.
Y/n- I will think.
John- You don't need to bcoz you don't have any other option.
At HOME