sick

𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘,𝑖 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 :]

{-----------------------------------------------------------}

A normal day at work,like always. The sane people,the same problems and the same work.It was getting boring.

sitting in his chair,Jared was spinning around,he had finished his work but was to lazy to get up and go home so he just spun.Hearing the familier voice of Pandora,he turned to look at her.She hugged him imediatly,feeling slightly discomfort with this hug,he pushed her away softly.

"Why'd you push me away?" Pandora asked,putting on a fake sad act. "Look blondie,i dont have the energy to deal with you right now" the light burnette spoke,slightly aggressive. "But- im your gf!" "Since when-? I dont remember asking you out nor you to be my gf-"

it genually confused Jared. "since some time now darling" the blond girl answered,faking to tear up.She did this weird act 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕪.This was the finished line for Jared,he snapped.

"Listen,i NEVER asked you out and i NEVER asked you to be my gf! UNDERSTAND THAT! ITS JUST NOT OKAY ANYMORE! YOU DO THIS EVERYDAY AND ITS STRESSING ME OUT!" calming down he said in a lower tone "i 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 want to see you again.Leave me alone.got that?"

crying,Pandora ran out the door.She couldnt handle to be screamed at,exspecially at 11:47 pm.

Jared leaned back in his chair again.just now realising that Wilbur was still in the office with him...he shot up quickly and walked over to Wil,only to find him passed out infront of his computer screen. 'what and idiot,overworking himself again-' he wanted to wake thw burnette up before noiticing how warm he was...

touching Wils forhead,he quickly realised that he had fever,a high one too.Picking the sleeping male up,the light burnette walked out of the office,to his car and drove home.

{_______________________________________}

𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑓 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑊𝑖𝑙- 𝐴𝐺𝐴𝐼𝑁-

{_______________________________________}

laying Wil into his bed,Jared changed into more comfortable clothes.looking at Wil,he thought 'HeY,WhY nOt ChAnGe HiM tOo?' and he did just that,slipping Wil into some shorts and a way to big hoodie,tee light burnette walked downstairs,making soup for the sleeping Wilbur.

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

Word count:399

writing on the:24th January 2023