yeahh this is it <33

"It's just a nightmare." I choked out, fear rushing over me, I shivered slightly. "Just a nightmare, remember? The man in the brown boiler hat can't get you here, your safe."

I looked out the window, the snowflakes looking like ashes. I needed Enola, and the only way to get her was escaping the unnecessary finishing school. It had only been what, a month here and I'm already done with it.

As I glanced out the window again, my mind made itself up, I needed to get out. Everyone was asleep now, so it was my only chance. I quickly got up and threw on my outfit, scarf, and coat.

I dashed towards my dormitory door and turned the knob, unlocked. I smiled gleefully before carefully pulling it open. Shoes in hand, I tiptoed down the tall, long staircase and towards the doorway. Instead of being en route to the finishing school, I was en route to London, England. Again.

I attempted to open the front door, it was locked, but the lock was deathly loud, so no chance of me getting away with that.

I went towards a window; it was luckily unlocked. I chuckled softly at the ninny who left it unlocked before being startled with a tap on the shoulder. I gasped loudly before whipping around, punching the figure behind me.

"Ow!" they whisper-shouted. "I was trying to help you, not be hit!"

"Enola?" I gasped.

"Tis' I." she groaned, rubbing her cheek.

"God, I'm sorry." I hugged her tightly. "I thought I got caught."

"I wouldn't have let you, Treah." She hugged me back. "Now let's go, Tewkesbury is awaiting us in the carriage."

"He's still around?" I asked quietly as she slid open the window.

"Yeah, he's quite the nincompoop." She inhaled deeply before slipping out the window. "Shoes on first."

"Right." I nodded, slipping my boots over my socks. I climbed carefully out, into my sisters' arms. I looked up and noticed the carriage, with the useless boy inside.