Hashiras and uppermoon

This is part 2 of the Hashiras group chat,right now is when they start playing spin the bottle,but you have to go in a closet with the person you land on.also you can make the person do a dare or something,whatever you like.
#this is going on in the infinity castle,and daki has 3 closets for some reason.
_________________________________________

Daki: whose going first?

Akaza: do we 'have' to play this game?

Daki: yup!

Daki: koku you go first

Kokushibo: fine

The bottle: 💭hmmm let's see,who do I ship,how bout,Kokushibo and muzan,hehehe bich👄💭

Muzan: I feel like this is targeting me...

Kokushibo: same....

Daki: you two know the rules,get in a closet!

Akaza: why the fuck do you have 3?

Daki: to go faster,why?

Akaza: ....wh-

Daki: anyway,go in!

Kokushibo: fine

Muzan: ....I fucking hate life
____(heh I'm not doing that,unless)______
(Muzan and kokushibo both come out of the closet and sit back down,muzan now has hikis(I forgot how to spell it) on his neck,kokushibo was tired as fuck because of all that,so continuing the game)

Daki: I GO NEXT

*Daki spins it and it lands on akaza*

Daki: ok,akaza I dare you to drink a whole cup of alcohol .🍸

Akaza: sure ok
*Akaza drinks it and becomes a little drunk*he then spines the bottle and it lands on douma*

Akaza: fuck....

*Akaza and douma both stepped in the closet*

Akaza: what now?

Douma: I have an idea~

*Douma starts to take his pants off showing his dick that made akaza hard*
"Fuck you"  akaza said.*douma then started to take akaza's pants off so they could fuck*.*douma then turns akaza around and starts to line his dick up with akaza's hole,he then without warning  starts thrusting into akaza as hard as he can wich makes akaza gasp*"d-douma-ahh~"akaza moans making douma even more harder than he was before,he then covers akaza's mouth to block any moans that the others can hear*.
"Akaza-dono,you're so cute~" douma says,douma then hits his good spot,he could tell by the body language of akaza,he then started to abuse that spot.
Akaza started to moan in doumas hand uncontrollably,"d-douma,I'm so close"
Akaza said,"same,let's cum together my love~"
(Author : *Stubs toe*fuck,Holy shit that hurt!)

A few minutes later they both came at the same time,douma's cum dripping  from akaza's hole on to the closet floor.
Akaza then fell to the closet floor "mmh~" akaza moans "aw,look how cute you're~".
*Douma then helps akaza put his clothes back on and clean up,they then step out of the closet.
__________________TBC___________________

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT✨😁✨