𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

Ares felt his heart skip a beat when he took another sip of his cup of Codeine, it felt like his body was sunken into the couch and his mind was clouded.

The rapper was too sedated to the maximum extent, his miami plug had gave him exotic weed then Ares already had bottles of Codeine so once he got to the studio he rolled up a packed-backwood and pour up a ounce of Codeine in a styrofoam cup.

Now, he was feeling a bit drowsy and lightheaded, and was extremely paranoid about if something could go wrong. His mind was definitely in the clouds and his heart was racing.

He wanted to be held in Tae embrace so badly but Xo dragged him to the studio so he could wait on the rapper who he was supposed to be on the way so they could discuss this joint tape.

The way he was feeling he was about to call a uber and tell Xo to drive his car to his crib, this rich dude said he really likes Ares music and thought they would make a good Collab.

It was a good idea but he was to tired and off his ass, he didn't feel like even making music because he barely got form a sentence in his head.

He groaned lightly and leaned his head back against the couch, taking deep breaths and staring up at then ceiling with low eyes.

Xo was getting some snacks for Ares because that's what rapper sent him to do for him so it was only him in the studio.

'What Tae doin'?' The male heard an distorted voice beside him.

He turned his head to see that same ominous figure that's haven't been making appearances but he had a face this face and it looked was Ares when 17 and had the cold glare in its eyes.

He slowly became confused if his mind was playing games on him or if it really was something really talking to him.

It look like that ominous figure that was lingering around him when he fought Hades at that party.

"Wat?" He mugged immediately.

'What tae doin?' It repeated itself.

Ares jerked his head back a bit, "W-why you concern bout ma boa?" Ares slurred lowly, placing his cup of lean down on the floor and glaring at the figure as his body was experiencing a sudden euphoric sensation.