Chapter 18

My alarm went off at 6am. I got up and stretched. My body was sore from earlier. I was tired as hell. I got in the shower. The water woke me up. I got changed into my Uniform. "Suna wake up" I said shaking him gently. "It's too early" He mumbled. I took the covers off him. "You don't want to be late." I said. "I'm fine with being late." He said laying back down.

I sighed. "C'mon Suna" I said pulling on his arm. He grabbed me and pulled me into bed. "Suna, I can't" I said. He nuzzled into me, placing light kisses on my neck. Another alarm went off. I reached for my phone and turned off the alarm. "Okay, I gotta go." I said getting up. "Just a little longer" Suna said. "Sorry Rintarou, we have to leave." I said. He perked up at the name I called him and smirked. 

"What did you call me?" He said, walking close to me. "Oh, uhh my bad..." I said, blushing. "Say it again" He said. I let out a hm? "I liked it" He said. "Only if you get ready" I winked at him. He got ready and we headed out the door. "I'll drop you off then I'll go." He said. "Wouldn't you be late?" I asked. "No, it's fine." He replied, I smiled softly. "Thank you Rin" I said kissing him. He deepened the kiss, resting his hands on my hips as I wrapped mine around his neck.

I pulled away. "Ok now we actually have to go" I chuckled. We got in the car and started to drive. He rested his hand on my thy like usual, with my hand on top of his. We pulled up to Karasuno. I gave him a deep, meaningful kiss. "Bye Rin~ By the way I'm hanging out with Kiyoko and Yachi after school." I said. "Kiyoko!" I said running to her. "Hey Y/n!" She was chuckling. "What?" I asked. "Sorry, sorry, Kinoshita saw you making out with Rin" She laughed, she said Rin in a teasing way. We laughed and walked in.

IN CLASS

I rested my chin on my hand, staring out the window, waiting for the bell to ring. "Miss L/n, are you listening?" The teacher asked. crap "Yes, Sensei." I replied, holding my breath. He nodded and diverted his attention back to the board. I let out a deep breath, glad he didn't ask me to repeat him. 

AFTER SCHOOL

I waited for Kiyoko outside of her class since we got let out a few minutes early. "Hey Kiyoko!" I said as she walked out. "Ready to manage? And to get hit on by Noya and Tanaka?" I asked her chuckling. She playfully hit my arm. "Y/nnn!" Hinata yelled when I walked into the gym. He ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Hinata!" I said, matching his energy.

I walked over to the side lines where the table was. "Yachi oh my god I haven't seen you in forever!" I said, squeezing her tight. "I know!" She said hugging me back. 

A BIT LATER

"Y/n, can you play a scrimmage with us?" Kageyama asked. "I'd love to Kags, but my body is sore." I replied. Practice ended. "Kiyoko, Yachi, let's role!" I said, Kiyoko grabbed her keys. We said goodbye to the team. Yachi and I raced to Kiyoko's car. "I got here first I ride front!" I said out of breath, my hand on the car. "Aww boo!" She said. Kiyoko laughed at us.