Rescue

As soon as Alexis, Tinker Bell, and Jane make it to the ship Alexis quietly makes her way in wolf form over to the Lost Boys without anyone noticing.

"Not so fast you old codfish or you'll have to answer to me." Jane says as she is hanging from some rope causing the Lost Boys to cheer.

"Jane?" Peter asks in shock.

"Good heavens! Run! Run for your lives! It's... a little girl. Where's that little mutt of yours?" Hook asks as his crew laughs.

"Oh she'll be here soon enough. Right now you'll have to deal with us." Jane says as the Lost Boys see Alexis sneaking over to them.

"Alexis?" Cubby asks as Alexis quickly covers his mouth.

"Shh! I'm gonna get you guys loose. Now be quiet." Alexis says whispering before she shifts to wolf form and begins chewing and tugging on the ropes.

"Tinker Bell! You're alive!" Peter shouts happily as he sees Tinker Bell.

"Oh and look Captain. A fairy too." Mr. Smee says as the crew laughs before Hook starts trying to attack Tinker Bell as she flies over to him after Alexis gets the Lost Boys loose.

"Ohh! Don't just stand there you fools. Get the girl!" Hook shouts as Alexis then tackles one of the pirates as they're about to throw a sword at Jane.

"Angry wolf with teeth!" The pirate shouts as Alexis growls at grabs his sword.

"You got that! Nobody messes with people I care about while I'm around!" Alexis shouts as Jane comes over.

"Get them!" Hook shouts as his crew looks at Alexis, Jane, and the Lost Boys.

"Second thought run!" Alexis shouts as the group runs with the pirates after them.

"I've got you now." A pirate says as Alexis jumps at him before sending him over board as the group then gets cornered by the treasure chest before grabbing some sling shots.

"Gimme! Mine! Mine! Big shiny! Mi-" A pirate shouts as he jumps over board trying to get a diamond before the others shoot jewels and treasure into the water causing the pirates to jump in after them. After a bit Alexis notices Jane isn't anywhere to be seen.

"Jane look out!" Cubby shouts as Alexis looks at sees Hook after Jane up high.

"Jane! I've gotta get up there!" Alexis shouts worriedly.

"You'll never reach her fast enough." Slightly says as Alexis looks at him.

"I gotta try Slightly!" Alexis says as she begins making her way up to Jane before seeing Jane fall off the ledge and begin flying around causing the others to cheer. Alexis then smiles and shifts to human form seeing Jane free Peter and fly with him before screaming as Hook grabs her and pins her with his hook to a pole.

"Looks like I've got the upper hook now." Hook says as Peter and Jane look at him.

"Let go of me!" Alexis says angrily.

"Game's over Hook. I win! Ha!" Peter shouts as he throws a knife at Hook's rope causing Hook and Alexis to fall.

"Nice catch." Alexis says as Peter catches her.

"Well I wasn't gonna let a pretty girl fall." Peter says as Alexis blushes slightly.

"Pretty?" Alexis asks as Peter laughs nervously before setting her down and dropping an anchor to Hook causing him to go through the ship floor.

"Abandon ship!" Cubby shouts as Alexis gets off the ship with the Lost Boys.