new but old oc (+ some Lore)

(Aron's non-binary btw.)

(The one on the left is The M'kraan Beast that was sealed by StarShadow's ancestors (IT takes the form of someone who has a strong soul, as it did right now, taking the form of StarShadow

(The one on the left is The M'kraan Beast that was sealed by StarShadow's ancestors (IT takes the form of someone who has a strong soul, as it did right now, taking the form of StarShadow.)

Info about Aron;
Aron's hatred for StarShadow, Bladefire, Zena and Snowfire remains unclear, as well as what they're trying to accomplish that involves the remaining M'kraans. Some say they were banned for awful things but the details are still unclear to this day. But they once believed that one of the family with such power can unleash the M'kraan Beast that caused havoc eons ago so, they chose StarShadow as the worthy subject to "feed" such monster... Only time will tell if StarShadow will fight back or join with the ancient beast...

---

M'kraan Beast; *only speaks in foreign languages*

StarShadow: ?! *mind; I thought it was a myth!! This.. can't be real!!*

Aron; *deep in thought; Soon, I'll get revenge on those who looked down on me... but, it will be StarShadow taking the blame for the destruction once she becomes one with the monster~*