𝒕𝒆𝒏♡︎

Rebekah, Max and El we're walking to Billy's. "It's gonna start pouring soon." Max says and Rebekah takes a deep breath. "You said Mike has sensed you there before, right? So maybe it was just like that. Maybe Billy just... sensed you somehow." Max says.

"When I went in for Peter, I used my mind to find him and he said 'good job, now find me'. You could be totally right." Max looks at Rebekah.

They walk up to the house. "His car's gone. I knew it." Rebekah says, running up the steps. "You sure you wanna do this?" Max asks and Rebekah just slams open the door, Max and El right behind her.

Rebekah opens Billy's door. "Why do I get the feeling we're gonna find all kinds of wrong in here?" Max asks. "Just don't look in the top drawers." Rebekah says.

Max opens his bedside table. "Ugh! Gag me with a spoon." "I told you not to." Rebekah says, looking through the Polaroids. "And I should've listened." Max says and Rebekah nods. "Ya think?" Rebekah asks, stopping in the picture from their graduation.

Rebekah walks out of his room and walks to the bathroom. Max and El follow her. "No." Rebekah whispers, looking at the ice bags.

"Ice. Okay, maybe it's from one of his workouts. You know he works out like a maniac." Max says and they feel a presence. Rebekah whips around. "Jesus, Alec!" Rebekah snaps. Alec looks at the ice bag in Max's hand.

"He likes it cold." Alec says and Rebekah nods. "Bekah, don't freak out." Max says and Rebekah looks at the cupboard. "Oh, god." Rebekah whispers.

El opens it and pulls out the trash bin. "El, what is it?" Max asks and El lifts up the lifeguard pack. El pulls out the whistle and looks at Rebekah. "His is red." Rebekah says and Alec rubs her back.

"That's Heather's. It's Heather's whistle." Rebekah says and Max's heart drops. "Bekah." Rebekah bends down and lifts up the paper.

"He knows? Oh, shit. He knows." "Knows about the baby." Max says. "Or..." Alec says. "The Mind Flayer knows something. Not really sure which one I'd be more okay with." Rebekah says, folding the note up.

"We should go to the pool." Alec says and Rebekah nods. "I agree. Ask if Heather or Billy showed up today." Rebekah says. "Let's go."

.

Rebekah walks up to the desk. "Excuse me?" Max asks. "No one in the water until 30 minutes after the last strike. And don't try and argue with me. You wanna get electrocuted, go climb a tree."

"Adam." Rebekah warns and he looks at her. "Sorry, what's wrong?" "All I wanna know, did my boyfriend show up today?" Rebekah asks. "No. Bailed on me today." "What about Heather?" Rebekah asks.

"Bailed on me too." Rebekah slams her hands down. "There's your clarification, Max." Rebekah snaps, walking away. "Come on, we're going to Heather's!" Rebekah calls and they all follow her.

They were walking down the streets when Rebekah stops. "Are you sure you're only two months along?" "I don't know, Alec. It was an estimate." Rebekah says.

"Well, if you can feel her moving, you're farther along then that. Especially if you can feel her move a shit ton." Alec says and Rebekah huffs.

"You need to tell Billy." Max says. "Hey, Mr. Flayer, you mind if I talk to my boyfriend real quick? Seriously?" Rebekah asks and Max flares her hands. "Maybe!" "That won't work!" Rebekah exclaims and Max puts her hands up.

"Okay, Alec's right." Rebekah says, draping her hand over her stomach. "Maybe four? Five?" "Lift your shirt up. Billy's shirt." Rebekah grabs it and brings it up.

"Did you see that?" Max asks. "Yeah." Alec says and Rebekah drops Billy's shirt. "Yeah, Bekah, you're, uh, definitely a lot farther along." Alec says and Rebekah shrugs. "How did you hide it so well?" "My collection of Billy's t-shirts." Rebekah says.