Loner Loner In a Boat , Float Float Float - part 1

Hello, 

I don't know you , and you don't know me. But i have a feeling you'll be able to relate to my story.

I was a troubled kid. I had no friends from school so i had to find my own. Which was the greatest mistake i had to learn from. Which was that if you can click with your "friends" it doesn't mean that they're good to mix with. 

My family wasn't rich but we always had food on the table everyday and went on holidays. But something felt missing. The love from my family wasn't quite meeting my expectations. Both parents working, older brother was always in his room and we didn't talk much. I wasn't disappointed but more to depressed. I had no one to express my emotions to. I felt alone. I was alone.

Secondary One : NIghtmare Begins :(

BETRAYAL NUMBER ONE </3

I had my first ever betrayal after orientation. My friend chose me as a partner to work on a colouring project. We went to the food centre below her block and i had brought my kiwi (I hated kiwi , there was no other fruit to bring) . So i ate my kiwi before going up to her house to do the project. She let me borrow her colour pencils to colour on the paper. It was a simple project , i just had to colour in the lines and she did the writing . So you could say i did 50% and she did 50%.

And guess what this two faced liar told everyone in class the next day! 

"She didn't even help me to do the project. I had to do all the work."

You bet your butts i was mad. FURIOUS IN FACT!

How could you do this to me? After all the colouring i did in the lines!

The teacher had a sit down with me after class, "Is it true what she said about you not helping her with the project?"

Dude , i tell u how little ol' me was such a positive thinking person that i did not want to stir trouble, " Yes, it's true. I'm sorry."

"I'm very disappointed in you. You should know better at this age!"

"I'm sorry , i will try my best to help out in future projects"

BETRAYAL NUMBER 2 </3

I had a best friend! FINALLY!  DIdn't think that anyone would want to be my friend after the last time. Anyways , second betrayal...

Lets call her "Ana"

Ana and me have been friends for almost a year now. 

Mother tongue class was at the library that day. So the teacher told us that we were using laptops for a pair project. I used my acc to log into the laptop. Me and Ana did half the project in a session . The next day , we logged into the laptops but i had forgotten my password. She got upset and said that she did not want to be my friend anymore because our effort had gone to waste the previous day.

The teacher had told us to do it at home instead and could present the poster the following day.

Since Ana had  stated that she wont talk to me anymore, i went home and did the project myself.

I printed the poster and next day i sent it to my teacher. But i had written my signature at the bottom so the teacher asked me why Ana had not signed on it too. Being the good person i am , I told her that i forgot to tell Ana to sign on the poster. And the teacher said okay so she submitted it.

The following week, the teacher called me out and said she wanted to talk. I got quite nervous, because i didn't do anything wrong. Turns out, I had won the project poster competion! I was so stoked! 

During the morning session they called out my name but i was too shy to go up the stage , so i requested from the in-charge for Ana to go up the stage to collect the prize for me instead. When she came down , she gave me the prize and i opened the packet. It was two packs of kinder bueno. I gave her one pack and kept the other one for myself.

She still didn't wanna talk to me, but that's ok. I respected her decision.