Deleted Scenes/Drafts/Songs/Extras

These are deleted scenes, drafts, thoughts, and my private notes while writing Chasing December. I hope you all enjoy.

DELETED SCENES + NOTES

Life without Hunter was weird. But this is what I wanted right? I wanted him to leave me alone so that I could be normal again. But why did I feel so alone? My mom would come check on me from time to time and would giggle saying "I was just making sure that boy wasnt up here." She didn't know but im sure she'd find out soon.

----

"You've been asking me to go so im gone December you finally got what you wanted."

"So you just sleep with me and leave because of some petty argument? Its nice that you got what you wanted now you're looking for an escape." I licked my dry lips the tears at bay.

"That's not how it is-"

"Then how is it? Because right now I can only see you trying to go."

"Im scared.-I I have to go. My mom's been yellin at me for 10 minutes to come here. I'll see you later."

"Promise?" I know I sounded weak but I was vulnerable at that moment.

"I promise Cember."

An hour later there was a knock at my window and in all his glory it was Hunter. I let him in and he kissed me immediately and I melted into his embrace. My uncle bursted into my room and we flew apart. The next thing I know Hunter was being handcuffed.

"What are you doing?!"

"He's been trespassing and we have it on tape. And you, you're getting sent to boarding school."my uncle was calm.

I ran to Hunter trying to pull him from my uncle's grasp but my uncle's partner held me back.

"HUNTER!" I cried and he looked at me with sad eyes but otherwise he looked passive.
------
December gets her house broken into. And Hunter comes to rescue.
---------
I thought Hunter would be there. I thought our fight wasn't enough to make him not show up. So here I was sitting at the park he showed me like a loser in a huge homecoming dress om a swing.

"Why is the princess on the swing mommy?" A girl and her mother walked by.( These were characters from my first ever werewolf book on here. WHICH I DELETED!)

"I dont know Tessa. Go catch up with Mason and Lexi. Are you okay hun?" She called out and I smiled.

"I'm fine." She looked for a couple seconds before smiling softly at a boy I recognized.

"Why didnt you show up at Prom?"

It felt like shit. The eptiome of self destruction. They say that everyone will get their turn in life. Well that was a lie because he was gone and it hurt. But this was what I wanted. To push and push till he was gone and I was in solace in my own universe on the brink of insanity.

Why did i hate him so much he became loveable? Why did he have be so damn loveable. That idiot.

"I hate you Hunter!"

"Hate me? For what? I did nothing to you this whole time but show you that im not as bad as everyone thinks? I-"

"For making me fall in love with you!"

"Stop interrupting me. You think I- wait. What?"

"Im not repeating myself Hunter."

---

Hunter and December get drunk.

That's when the tristan dont drink and park comes in.

"Hunter I've never drank alcohol before."