Chapter 13 - Fun times

Previously...

I look up and my face was just dead, I was angry. It was like slow motion happened, Darth Vadar stopped for a second and just looked at me.

"Y/n?" His low voice speaks, I just stare at him and breathe deeply. "What the hell happened to you?" I yell.

"You" I raised a brow before I realized he was charging at me, I let my guard down, and before I could do anything someone used the force on him and he hit the rocks.

I look and see my childhood friend, "a-Ahsoka?"

||

I stand there in shock, Ahsoka runs up to me and hugs me, "thank god your okay! I was so worried" she said.

I haven't seen Ahsoka in about 4 years, when she left Anakin and me.

"The Jedi doesn't need me! You don't need me" Ahsoka said out the door, she left me and Anakin just standing there.

Anakin looked down, "I-Anakin it wasn't your-" he lashed out at me.

"Your right it's your fault!" He yells in my face, my face gets red and I scoff.

"My fault?! You're her master!" I scream and he just growls, "it's all your fault y/n! I fucking hate you!" He yelled off and left me standing there.

"Dipshit!" I scream at him and walk the opposite way.

I walked off and passed Obi-wan, he stopped beside me and looked curious. "Something with Anakin I presume?"

I grunt, "yes he always starts stuff, I tried to apologize to him and he just got angry with me!"

I rubbed my temples and Obi-wan laughed, "what's so funny?"

He signs, "I really think all this bricking with Anakin is stupid really, how did this even start?"

I think for a second, how did it even start? Was it because of competition or even a cause? I wasn't really sure.

"I..um I'm not sure why" I looked down and lean against the wall, "But he's like a wall to me Obi-wan. I've tried to make it better and nothing will work."

"I'm sure you two will find your differences soon" he breathes out, "I'll be in the cafeteria!" He soon leaves me.

"Cya Obi-wan" I yell back, I thought a bit of our fighting, and Obi-wan was right.

All this fighting was pointless and I'm gonna need to talk it out with Anakin one way or another. I found my way walking to Anakin's room and finally knocking at the door.

"Who is it-" he opens the door and his smile frowns, "what the hell do you want?" He scoffs.

"To talk, I'm tired of fighting with you" I push through him and lean on the wall.

"I don't even start anything, it's always you sweetheart" he eyes me up and down, staring at me.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms, "you know it wasn't my fault for Ahsoka leaving" I sign.