Part 1: freds back in town

It was a nice sunny day in nowhere Kansas where Katherine was getting dressed and ready for her meet up with her longtime friend, Fred.(he just got out and was back in town). She got dressed with her signature blue Alice dress with with short white silk gloves, and her white cotton sock stockings, she got her purse and jacket and was out the door in seconds.

She got in her car and drove off to the hospital. Once she got to the hospital there he was sitting on a bench waiting smiling his signature smile.

She parks in front of Fred waiting for him to come in the vehicle,   He gets up,exited he grabs his stuff and jumps in the vehicle,
She greets him filled with happiness,

"Hi Fred!" "How are you"
She greets with a smile
"Fine, thank you" he greets back

"How were things at the hospital"

"Pretty well kinda not the same without you there" he says with a chuckle

Kathy blushed at the fact that he missed her.
She chuckles " well in that case I missed you too Fred" 

The drive back home was long and kinda awkward. The small talk was short and filled with mumbling,(from Fred of course)
...
"I miss Muriel.." he said quietly.

"She was truly a saint" she said sadly.

They got home safely, courage was asleep he was instantly awake and was terrified.
He started growling and barking in fear. "Courage no!" Katherine quickly got her jacket off and placed it on the coat hanger,

She dashed to courage, picked him up, and petted him to calm him down.

"Aw poor pooch, he's still scared"
Fred said with a chuckle.

"I guess he is"
She said with a smile

"Anyways, go sit down Fred I'll prepare you a room!"

Katherine went upstairs taking courage with her, courage growling at Fred from downstairs.

She went to her room and left him there.

She went to the room right next to her room and prepared the room with fresh clean sheets, blankets and pillows.

"Fred your room is ready!!"
(Fast forward cuz I'm lazy) 

Dinner!! ( chicken, mash potatoes, and corn)

She put kibble with water and some fruit,
Fred and Katherine had small talk to catch up on things. ( not adding dialogue cuz me lazy and waiting for smut). (Fast forward again).

Its the afternoon btw