Part two: the confession

Fred went to the bathroom to clean up. Katherine forgot to place new towels
On the towel holder, so Kathy got the fresh towels from the wash, and went upstairs to the bathroom.

She knocked on the door. "Come in!"

" I'm sorry I'm bothering you I just want to put these towels in the holder."

"Oh yes I don't mind"
(When the door closes it takes 2 to 4 hours to get it open thanks to Eustace🙄).

As she starts putting the towels in the holder, the door starts to close "uh the door-" the door shuts "huh-" as she turns around, "!?" As she stands there in horror,

"No no no no NO!!," "shit" she thought.

She dashes to the door and try's to open it, She turns around to notice Fred staring at her but not HER, it was her hair, his eye whites glowing and his pupils shaking.

He slowly walks over to her, getting more intense in each step.

" you always did have nice hair" he said smiling and sweating a bit.

She started stuttering hard and froze up as he got closer. They we're about one to two feet away from each other, "uh- Fred?" "You're a little too close". Without a word from him he put his hand on her shoulder. " Fred.. please.. don't", his grin got wider and wider as his pupils shake aggressively.

He put his hand in her hair trying to get a good piece of hair to caress.

"I'm sure you would look lovely when you're bald~" he said with more sweat on his face.

Her heart beats faster and faster and she was blushing more and more, she was about to faint because of flattery.

She lightly pushed him back and quickly turned around and begins to bang on the door "COURAGE!! HELP!!" No could hear her, she stopped with no use. She tried again to open the door but it won't budge.

"My dear why'd you do that"

His voice was deeper then normal. He walked towards her with something behind his back. He touched her shoulder (again) her hairs smell attracted him so he started sniffing her hair (creepy), he stopped sniffing and turned her around, " shit.." she thought,

"Kinda hot and kinda scary" she also thought
( I'm going un- realistic because it's boring).

(Fast forward)

He grabs her and places her on the toilet "the first time I saw you I always wanted to do this" he said with a voice even deeper than before.

"D-do w-what" she said with a gulp

Instead of electric hair clippers to the head.. he kissed her. Like yes kissed her

She was shocked to,
his surprise she kissed him back, she broke the kiss and said, "why didn't you say so", he didn't answer the question, he just blushed and looked away. " I-I.. couldn't bare the thought of you thinking I was a.. freak.."

"Fred... your my best friend...".
She regretted saying that. "W-what I'm trying to say is... I love you too"

Fred looked at Katherine straight in the eye and said "it's time I should show my true feelings~" Fred said with a Suductive grin. "Wait wha-" she said interrupted by a kiss from Fred. She calmed down and cupped his cheek during the kiss, she quickly started to notice Fred was touching her.

She broke apart the kiss and knotted her head (yes for consent. Consent is always key).

Authors note: HAHA!!! I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger 😝😝😈😈